OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

I wonder if we'll see the Dark Knights in a wider release because this is information from Foot Locker AUstralia blog( Their dates have been mostly the same as the US)

It would be weird for them to GRs in Australia,Canada and Asia but not be a GR in the US

[h2]LAUNCH DATES FOR FEB 10[/h2][h3]by FOOT LOCKER on Jan 28, 2010, 02:50 PM[/h3]February 2010 is a big month of key launches - check out the key product release dates below and make sure you keep checking the Blog for all the latest details.

Nike LeBron VII Black / White / Metallic Gold 375664-011 - 4th Feb

Nike Kobe V Del Sol / Black / Metallic Silver "Bruce Lee" - 6th Feb

Nike Air Jordan VI "Motorsport" - 6th Feb

Nike Tuned Air 1 White / Black Camo - 10th Feb

Nike Air Jordan 2010 Black / Red / White - 13th Feb

Nike All Star special editions - 13th Feb

Nike Kobe V "Dark Knight" - 20th Feb

i dont know but, ive watched the Nike Combat commercial like 5x (lol i know right)

but these look dope as hell....

5ujsdy.png

2rhps0n.png

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I wonder if we'll see the Dark Knights in a wider release because this is information from Foot Locker AUstralia blog( Their dates have been mostly the same as the US)

It would be weird for them to GRs in Australia,Canada and Asia but not be a GR in the US

[h2]LAUNCH DATES FOR FEB 10[/h2][h3]by FOOT LOCKER on Jan 28, 2010, 02:50 PM[/h3]February 2010 is a big month of key launches - check out the key product release dates below and make sure you keep checking the Blog for all the latest details.

dark knights are GR outside of the U.S i heard,   while the Chaos' were limited Outside of the U.S but GR in the U.S....

Originally Posted by never wear them

dark knights are GR outside of the U.S i heard,   while the Chaos' were limited Outside of the U.S but GR in the U.S....
Hmm yeah it depends on what considered a GR vs limited GR.  The Chaos were available in Canada and Australia though but to what extent I dont know.  I just find it weird that Australia,Asia and Canada would get a shoe that so far has only been released at HOHs and Niketowns in the US,( Yeah I know the speckles were international but they never touched the US so far)

Originally Posted by never wear them

i dont know but, ive watched the Nike Combat commercial like 5x (lol i know right)

but these look dope as hell....

5ujsdy.png

2rhps0n.png

All white laces > white with red specks IMO
Also, shouldn't they have used these in that commercial?:

46b2522efe352e2855e6ffe20f7838682a64168.jpg

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

Talked to a rep the other day, and Bruce Lees will not be at any Niketowns except for a possible NTLA release.

That doesn't seem correct.  I don't buy it.  The fact that rmk has them only for 169 tells me that they will be available.

In Asia I think its more of a limited GR I could be wrong.

I don't know if its been mentioned here in the past few days, but the BL's are widely available over here in the Philippines. Some craziness happened last week when the Nike retail shops released them abruptly and then had to pull them back to follow a common release date (which is February 5, 2010).

As far as I've been reading in the Philippines regional forum, the BL's have been hitting other outlets and even department stores as well. So I guess they're not as limited after all over here. 

is anyone annoyed with the dk's... the neptune blue on the upper and midsole do not match. sure, they are 2 diff materials, but one is glittery and the other is solid.

I mentioned a couple pages back the DK's were releasing here in OZ on feb 20 (this thread is going up rediculously fast so i forgive you if you didnt see it
wink.gif
lol) but yea i mentioned that cause I too thought it was weird there was a separate RD for the DK's,

[Lloyd Christmas]So you're telling me there's a chance?[/Lloyd Christmas]

Just found out we have two intramural games today. All I brought to school are my dk's and two pair of black socks. Looks like they are getting a trial by fire today.

Originally Posted by static456

is anyone annoyed with the dk's... the neptune blue on the upper and midsole do not match. sure, they are 2 diff materials, but one is glittery and the other is solid.
No ... the shades match fine

Back
Top Bottom