OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Kobe (and Lebron) should wear shoes that people can attain. No sense in paying a player millions to promote a product that never hits retail. This IS the way it should be.

Hope to get my Aways this week
wink.gif

As for today, he wore Aways (again) vs the Celtics. GW shot FTW!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Kobe (and Lebron) should wear shoes that people can attain. No sense in paying a player millions to promote a product that never hits retail. This IS the way it should be.
QFT

Originally Posted by jlab0ch0

Can someone post pics of their Vs after a few wears of basketball? I would like to buy a pair to ball in and i heard this shoe has minimized creasing. I would also like to know if the shoe still retains its form after a few wears. Thanks.

played about 6..or 7 league games in them. i went hard in them and still no creases...i think the chaos material (that shiny blue stuff) just doesnt crease. kobe has stepped his game up every sneaker release .
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

Talked to a rep the other day, and Bruce Lees will not be at any Niketowns except for a possible NTLA release.

That doesn't seem correct.  I don't buy it.  The fact that rmk has them only for 169 tells me that they will be available.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

Talked to a rep the other day, and Bruce Lees will not be at any Niketowns except for a possible NTLA release.

That doesn't seem correct.  I don't buy it.  The fact that rmk has them only for 169 tells me that they will be available.

In Asia I think its more of a limited GR I could be wrong.

Just won a pair of DK's on ebay! Thank goodness I was thinking I wouldnt be able to cop them for a tad over retail

Like someone asked....Anyone with pics after playing in a game? Just want to see if it affected the shoe in any way...
Thx

Does anyone know when the Kobe V with the mainly royal blue body (the one from the Kenlu pics) is dropping?

Wow Aces look surprisingly good. I only want two pairs of Vs, a white based and a black based one but the Aces may change that depending on their availability.

Has anyone put the GR laces in the BLs?  I keep telling myself I don't want/need this colorway, but something is telling me I might regret it down the road.  My main issues are the "cheesy" red scratches and the yellow laces. I can get over the red given their significance, but I would really like to see the shoe with some Kobe 5 specific laces, and those would seem to be the best match, given what is out there right now.  Anyone with pics?  would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by KG21

Wow Aces look surprisingly good. I only want two pairs of Vs, a white based and a black based one but the Aces may change that depending on their availability.

I'm 97.245254692 % sure theyre an HOH release.

Back
Top Bottom