OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

From Ricky's post I guess the man did something good?

I'm still in the 3rd quarter watching on my dvr.

Yeah I like it when he wears mostly GRs and then every now and then wear a special PE every 15 games.

I dont like how he did in last years playoffs wear he pretty much wore a different shoe every game. I think he only wore the POP IV like 3 times.

Yea i think alot of ppl slept on the aways and once the playoffs hit they'll be flying off the shelves, I really didn't want the white/red blacks V's but I may pick up just to hoop in, it's about time to break out another shoe for the rotation.

Originally Posted by s dubl

From Ricky's post I guess the man did something good?

I'm still in the 3rd quarter watching on my dvr.
wink.gif
  We wont spoil it for you Shaun. lol

Haha thanks Ricky, but from both of your posts now I have a feeling its something good.
nerd.gif

I'm feeling the white/black/reds too...but there's too many other colors I want before I can justify buying those.

Oops.....

Didn't see the other post.

From Tony and Rickys post looks like something good.

C'mon Ricky...so far it hasn't been great, but your guys posts hint of a good outcome due to Mr. Bean and I'm not talking about the guy from HBO lol.

I really hate watching Laker games....anytime I do it makes me want to buy a new pair of Kobes.

*must fight temptation on the white/black/reds knowing they'll go on sale.

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Shaun, the game was HORRIBLE.  Don't waste your time.  We got sent to the SLAUGHTER HOUSE.

Ricky:
roll.gif

turned off the TV after 47 minutes and 50 seconds of game time. Celtics FTW
alien.gif

%%!* %%!* %%!* DVR
smh.gif

it stopped recording it at like 2 mins to go
mad.gif
Im sooooooo pissed right now. Glad we got the W, but I wanted to see the game all the way through %%!*

%%!*

smh.gif

damn it!!!   
mad.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

%%!* %%!* %%!* DVR
smh.gif

it stopped recording it at like 2 mins to go
mad.gif
Im sooooooo pissed right now. Glad we got the W, but I wanted to see the game all the way through %%!*

%%!*

smh.gif

damn it!!!   
mad.gif

Damn that sucks!!! I would be
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Great game. The Aways are so nice, it used to bother me how the entire back side was yellow, but it's really grown on me.

Originally Posted by c4

Great game. The Aways are so nice, it used to bother me how the entire back side was yellow, but it's really grown on me.

I feel the same way about the yellow in the back, would be better if it was a dark color.

Originally Posted by buffguy

Originally Posted by c4

I feel the same way about the yellow in the back, would be better if it was a dark color. I'm afraid it would get dirty when playing ball.

Back
Top Bottom