OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Have we seen the DKs on court yet on Kobe?  May today against the C's be the day?  I like the clear sole of the Duke's but overall I prefer the DKs.  I would say I like the inline colorway, all stars, and the lower Merion best out of what I see coming out in the next few months.  Have a feeling Lower Merions will do better than the IV colorway. 

nerd.gif
  LM ZKII Strengths....

When is the official release date of the Bruce Lee's and locations?  Feb 6th right?

Cant believe those forces only come in kids sizes. Saw those at Finish Line and was crushed to find out there was no adult size.

Originally Posted by changstae

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Why is Kobe shooting left handed?

girls ball?

His right index finger is broken. He's probably trying to work on his left hand in case he has to go with the left hand like Larry Bird did when his right hand was hurt/

Kobe and Pau also have a "competition" to see who can make the most left handed shots.

but yeah the main reason is due to his broken index finger...

Anyone else find it nice that Kobe's been stickin with GRs up to this point?

I like to see PEs and all...but its also cool to see what he's rocking and basically be able to go to your local Foot Locker and pick up the same shoe he has on.

Originally Posted by s dubl

I like to see PEs and all...but its also cool to see what he's rocking and basically be able to go to your local Foot Locker and pick up the same shoe he has on.

call me ol' skool, but that's the way it should be

Originally Posted by s dubl

agree 100%

I'm sure the line would do (not like it has a problem) a lil better if it stayed like that.

Back
Top Bottom