OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

smh at all of us... spending so much on shoes when we could be helping earthquake victims...
laugh.gif

Lol Adrian. And I think i might soon. Me and the main girl planning on having our first... Still planning tho. I think it's time for me to settle down. But no matter what.... I'm passionate about shoes... So I'll never retire... But 4 or 5 pairs of the same color is gona stop. Gotta go back to 1 or maybe 2 purs.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by never wear them

i hope la gets plenty...

the other night at my girls house.

today. bout to go get my hair cut.

i feel naked wearing these shorts
laugh.gif
When you wear ankle or no show socks with your ZKVs, does it feel uncomfortable for you? Reason I ask cuz I un-dsed my chaos yesterday with some ankle socks and it was really uncomfortable because the material on shoe was rubbing and squeezing on my ankle bone.  Maybe I need to break them in.
ohwell.gif
  or switch back to quarter socks.

What up Tony. It doesn't bother me at all. It will sort of bother if Im playing full runs for hours. But just the fact that they're kobes.... I'll tough it out
laugh.gif

Very jealous at soleSURVIVOR.... Would be VERY VERY jealous if that home #8 jersey was a champion or a Nike........... And a 44/48.

And yeah Adrian, she deserves it too. She buys me all this Kobe sh*+ man... W/o her... I'd only be with 1 of each or just one period lol. Jk.And Shaun ain't stopping for $&@"... Lol. Dude is a beast as well. He may only get one pair of a certain colorway... But I lurk other threads and see him cop everything Nike puts out.
pimp.gif
Sergio.... That's another beast right there.

Originally Posted by kobehead

i hope la gets plenty...

the other night at my girls house.

today. bout to go get my hair cut.

i feel naked wearing these shorts
laugh.gif
When you wear ankle or no show socks with your ZKVs, does it feel uncomfortable for you? Reason I ask cuz I un-dsed my chaos yesterday with some ankle socks and it was really uncomfortable because the material on shoe was rubbing and squeezing on my ankle bone.  Maybe I need to break them in.
ohwell.gif
  or switch back to quarter socks.

What up Tony. It doesn't bother me at all. It will sort of bother if Im playing full runs for hours. But just the fact that they're kobes.... I'll tough it out
laugh.gif
You're a fool Edwin
roll.gif

I'll give it a couple more tries to see if they'll feel less uncomfortable. I like the way they look with ankle socks.
happy.gif

They look dope with ankle socks dude.

I'm stupid sometimes, I think mid-cut socks take away from
a shoe.... Lol. And I'm one hairy dude... I'll have hair running down my sock hahaha.

They look dope with ankle socks dude.

I'm stupid sometimes, I think mid-cut socks take away from
a shoe.... Lol. And I'm one hairy dude... I'll have hair running down my sock hahaha.
laugh.gif

Time to put on my chaos again today since kobe is rocking them
pimp.gif

ive been saying this 100x now but jeez can the freakin inlines drop already, i need a new ballin show badly.

He wants to redeem the colorway
wink.gif
or maybe he reads this thread about all the people hating on em....he wants to make y'all like em haha.

hahaha u guys r fools with the chaos talk. anyways i didnt know there are only like a hand full of hoh in the u.s. i thought they just had one in every major city man that makes me wanna get the aces that much more

Back
Top Bottom