OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by marley

Anyone heard any numbers on the Aces? Is it worth getting in line next Saturday morning at HOH Chi? Frank whats it look like for me bro? Are they still saying wednesday up there or are they gonna do Saturday like all the other HOH?

I have heard about 100 pairs per HoH in Dallas.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Kstrick12 wrote: ... London must not get any sun! 
wink.gif
It sure doesn't! I call it GREY Britain over here...
Anyway, I wanna try this flip next with my DK laces...

And then with the DKs use the (RED) laces!

pimp.gif

al3x89 wrote:
btw can anyone measure the LARGE (red) laces for me and tell me what size they are?

Mine are 120cm if that helps.

fresh lace switch up my next kobe's im coppin are gonna be the Lee's and i def want to go black laces were do you or anybody recommend i go to get the best matching laces? 

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Nice inlines, don't stores get in trouble with nike if they break a shoe's release date?

Its probably not that big a deal. Unless its a super popular release they should just release them when they get them. Because we are know the Inlines,Valentines and Aways will be around for a few months. Not because they suck, its just because they are GRs.

Originally Posted by bc60997

Anyone heard any numbers on the Aces? Is it worth getting in line next Saturday morning at HOH Chi? Frank whats it look like for me bro? Are they still saying wednesday up there or are they gonna do Saturday like all the other HOH?

Do Kobe sell good in DFW? I hope HOHLA get more than that
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

grin.gif

hopefully they get 500 pairs like the bruce lee

i hope la gets plenty...

the other night at my girls house.
4393728650_b702b77c6a.jpg

today. bout to go get my hair cut.

4395713070_09c58da383.jpg

i feel naked wearing these shorts
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by buffguy

grin.gif

How was the BL release? Smooth?

Originally Posted by buffguy

grin.gif

How was the BL release? Smooth?

It was real smooth, everyone got a pair, even if it was not their size.  Like usual size 10 ran out fast.

Dang.. this thread moves too fast.. What's the news? Aces still on the 6th? also Inlines?!?

Edwin: Nice pics... 4 pairs of DKs?!? son.. Rehab.

decided I am not feelin my asg, I will let them go for retail plus shipping/fees, they are sz 10 and DS, let me know if interested

Aces, Inlines, Lees and I might be done with shoes for the year.....not trying to end up like I did last year on kicks. Runnin out of room to put em
smh.gif

Originally Posted by abstractability

Shaun: Stop kidding your self. You haven't even seen the POPs, Finals Home/Away (lol), USAs, and the 5 rings.
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
or all the other colorways that havent even been mentioned...

USAswill be copped though...unless they are HOH or some crap that I wont be able to get a hold of em.

Originally Posted by never wear them

i hope la gets plenty...

the other night at my girls house.

today. bout to go get my hair cut.

i feel naked wearing these shorts
laugh.gif
When you wear ankle or no show socks with your ZKVs, does it feel uncomfortable for you? Reason I ask cuz I un-dsed my chaos yesterday with some ankle socks and it was really uncomfortable because the material on shoe was rubbing and squeezing on my ankle bone.  Maybe I need to break them in.
ohwell.gif
  or switch back to quarter socks.

I need to get the white/red/black, the Inlines and I think I'm good for now oh and USCs...then gotta double up on Aways, DK's and Chaos...smh at me.

Back
Top Bottom