OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by DoubleRdipin

When do the Kobe V olympic version come out? Now thats a clean looking shoe.
Well the ZKIV Gold medals were one of the last CWs to release. If I remember correctly they dropped mid July, so I would assume the Olympic V's would be around the same time frame.

thought i share my kobe Vs, haven't got a chance to take pics for BL and ASG yet, i have to say, DK>ALL
zkv.jpg

I get excited when y'all say the inlines are out then I'm like wait I dont know where this person lives it could Southern California, Minnesota, Canada , Australia, Asia, New York etc

I wish some of y'all would put your location on your profile.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Nice. Might quadruple on chaos also. Hope they go on sale. Some Sizes are getting sort of harder to get here in LA...
i know, some the store i went had them on display only had 8 or 8.5, glad i didn't pass them by, i'm already beating one pair up though.

Is anyone willing to trade Sz 11 DS ASG Kobe Vs for a 10.5 DS Kobe Vs? Too small for me dangit.
frown.gif
They're so nice though

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Late bloomer, but I finally picked up my first pair of V's!!!!

This was the very last pair they had, I think it was destiny 
wink.gif

i´m falling hard in love whit Chaos!
embarassed.gif

they did that to me. I couldn't stop thinking about them. Luckily I found a 13 they brought it out and the box was damaged...still bought them. They gave me 15% off for the box...I'm happy...

kobe8is wrote:

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Late bloomer, but I finally picked up my first pair of V's!!!!

This was the very last pair they had, I think it was destiny 

i´m falling hard in love whit Chaos!

^ Chaos are fresh, perfect for summer with a crisp green coloured polo shirt!

On another note I am digging the red laces in the BLs, definitely compliments the red accents on this sneaker!
5c52579e5f85eda7543970ffb900c71e78ae1a2.jpg

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

^ Chaos are fresh, perfect for summer with a crisp green coloured polo shirt!

On another note I am digging the red laces in the BLs, definitely compliments the red accents on this sneaker!
5c52579e5f85eda7543970ffb900c71e78ae1a2.jpg

Nice BL's....and man London must not get any sun!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleRdipin

When do the Kobe V olympic version come out? Now thats a clean looking shoe.

i'd say sometime in the summer... which is good because i need a pair and don't have money right now lol.

btw can anyone measure the LARGE (red) laces for me and tell me what size they are?

I tried stock locating the chaos in a 10.5 from footlocker and it came up that the Laguna Hills Mall had them. so I waited a few days and footlocker called saying that the order couldnt be completed so I tried again and it came up saying it was gunna be shipped from Laguna again.. so I called them this time and they said that there was a problem with their inventory system and they dont have a 10.5 left.
mad.gif
so i got my money back.. but if anybody can help me out with a pair of chaos in a 10.5 or an allstar while your at it for retail +tax + shipping would be great. even better if you could get an employee discount like i was goin to but i'll take what i can get
laugh.gif

Kstrick12 wrote: ... London must not get any sun! 
wink.gif

It sure doesn't! I call it GREY Britain over here...
Anyway, I wanna try this flip next with my DK laces...

And then with the DKs use the (RED) laces!

pimp.gif

al3x89 wrote:
btw can anyone measure the LARGE (red) laces for me and tell me what size they are?

Mine are 120cm if that helps.

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

the only size I looked up.. I should have looked up an 11 too but i was too pissed off
sorry lol.. i was asking 23RAKIM45 about his laces

^ The display I got mine out of all had suggested shoes that they could go with and they all showed soccer boots. I believe there was one more size bigger in the display, but I don't know how long those were exactly.
They don't stretch as much as the stock Kobe V socks so you find it difficult to lace them all the way up.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

^ The display I got mine out of all had suggested shoes that they could go with and they all showed soccer boots. I believe there was one more size bigger in the display, but I don't know how long those were exactly.
They don't stretch as much as the stock Kobe V socks so you find it difficult to lace them all the way up.

oh true.. because i bought 54" laces for my valentines cause the ones that came with them looked ugly, and they're a little too small when i double not... but it will do for now.

i wear a size 12..

Back
Top Bottom