OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

^^i think HOH stuff is starting to spread a lil more though. My foot locker got (or is getting) the LO HDs which is HOH. I think all foot lockers have a HOH section, just don't get all the exclusives.

^^ True S Dubl....my local footlocker just got in All Star V's and they never get anything exclusive.

By the way, Odom Rockin the IV's makin me want to hoop in mine 2morrow in my game. Lol....love them

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^i think HOH stuff is starting to spread a lil more though. My foot locker got (or is getting) the LO HDs which is HOH. I think all foot lockers have a HOH section, just don't get all the exclusives.

my footlocker got the LO HDlows and put them out friday. i think shannon is wearing the chaos too right?

glad i doubled up on chaos. some dudes are sleeping on them.
smh.gif
pimp.gif

I love my chaos v's even though I just got them about two weeks ago..but when I went to my local footlocker in janurary it was a no go! And I was upset cuz I had a chance to get them in December when they dropped..but when I went to hoh cherry hill to get my asg they had one size 10 left, my size!! Tried them on and walked out with them..I love how the colors change from purple,green,to blueish. Love them..I can't wait till next Saturday to go pick up my lm aces.that's gonna be a beauitful summer shoe. And ey yo NWT- those Kobe impulse shorts are very nice!!! I really wish there was some shorts or jacket(like the one Kobe wore during asg weekend). These shoes are killing my wallet!!

i think im goin to cop this shirt
62657010_l.jpg
for the dks.. goin to pick up the impluse shorts to.. what you think?

GZA...haha word man.

naw, I still like em whether they're a winning or losing shoe.

Back
Top Bottom