OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by Tjay

whats up guys. kobe V del sol now available in sportschalet.com

Good lookout Tjay! I just ordered a pair. 
pimp.gif

shiekh in glendale galleria got 2 pairs of DK yesterday size 10.5, don't know if its still there

Are the yellow Kobe Ankle Insurance tees still available anywhere? I would really appreciate some help. Thanks

Originally Posted by th3darkhors3

Maybe kobe shirt+kobe shorts+kobe shoes is too much. By my math that = kobes jock.

I'd rather see that then a Jordan shirt with Kobe shorts, adidas socks, with some Pumas on

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by Tjay

whats up guys. kobe V del sol now available in sportschalet.com

Good lookout Tjay! I just ordered a pair. 
pimp.gif
i thought just the blackouts and inlines for you and your done? hahaha. i told you, you can't fight the addiction.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Aces, Inlines, Lees and I might be done with shoes for the year.....not trying to end up like I did last year on kicks. Runnin out of room to put em
smh.gif

If I were you, I chill on the inlines. I think those will be around for a long time just like the IVs.

Add Del Sols to my list before I chill on shoes....damnit Edwin, I think you're right. I anit stopping.

[Diddy voice] Can't stop, won't stop [/Diddy voice]
ohwell.gif

Mister Friendly...I'll cop em now if I get a good deal on em
nerd.gif
really I want to get some pairs out of the way...if I don't get em out of the way now, I'll be on the lookout for em...if I'm on the lookout I'll see other pairs I want....seeing other pairs I want=more pairs I'll buy that I don't need=more $$ spent on shoes that I don't have

Kobe switched up to inlines
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by th3darkhors3

Maybe kobe shirt+kobe shorts+kobe shoes is too much. By my math that = kobes jock.

negative doggy. Not if you know how to rock it... The person looking at you isn't going to look at you and be like "that's too much Kobe".... That's what you do in a chat board... Cause your starring at outfits and have to judge.And the average person ain't gon' know what that shozoku symbol signifies...

Back
Top Bottom