OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Yep, theme shoes don't work for Kobe. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hotbutter

am i watching the same game?? b/c from wat i see kobe is wearing the inlines...... but then again i dont have HD. lol

i was wondering the same thing
laugh.gif
but he did switch to inlines at the second half.

nice pics Bundy!

very important win for the Lakers...especially since Kobe didnt have a high scoring game.

do they carry the chaos at Sports Chalet?
i have a 15% coupon from the ticket for CIF basketball game and i was wondering if i'll be able to use it there

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

do they carry the chaos at Sports Chalet?
i have a 15% coupon from the ticket for CIF basketball game and i was wondering if i'll be able to use it there

No they did not!

Wore my ASG's the other day. When I went to do laundry today, I noticed the All Star patch on the insole left a big stain on both of my white socks. Wasn't really expecting that.

Good win today. Inlines and Del Sols will be mine at some point. I don't like speckles all that much, but the shoes still look good.

Originally Posted by kobehobe

wow nike was speckle happy on the del sol's cheesus
the speckled laces will be replaced without a doubt....other speckles look nice to me.

Originally Posted by c4

Good win today. Inlines and Del Sols will be mine at some point. I don't like speckles all that much, but the shoes still look good.
I can't believe they were even in this game after the 1st half....glad to see them not back down and push back.

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

Originally Posted by c4

Good win today. 
I can't believe they were even in this game after the 1st half....glad to see them not back down and push back.
Yeah, I was flippin back & forth between that and the hockey game. I figured by halftime it was over.  Nice work Lake Show.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

Originally Posted by c4

Good win today. 
Yeah, I was flippin back & forth between that and the hockey game. I figured by halftime it was over.  Nice work Lake Show.
I felt like I was watching a high school team wearing Lakers uniforms in the 1st half. 2nd half they play with heart and didn't shell up. Good to see other people step up like that...Artest and Odom were hugggggeeeee

Back
Top Bottom