OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by dabasement2010

da kobe's r hideous...AJs all day
2z6w906.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by th3darkhors3

Maybe kobe shirt+kobe shorts+kobe shoes is too much. By my math that = kobes jock.

I'd rather see that then a Jordan shirt with Kobe shorts, adidas socks, with some Pumas on

Don't forget your Fubu cap and Fila wristband.

Chaos are sold out around here in the socal area.  It use to be sitting on shelves, but now its not even on display anymore.  For those that are passing on them right now might regret it later on.

The reason NBA players don't lace up the kobe v's ( or iv's ) all the way to the top is because of how fitted/padded the ankle collar is.

Their ankles are taped so thickly, it won't fit, they honestly can't even feel the padded collar.

Give it a try yourself, put on a mcdavid ankle brace and try to lace your kobes all the way.

Originally Posted by Iceberg16

The reason NBA players don't lace up the kobe v's ( or iv's ) all the way to the top is because of how fitted/padded the ankle collar is.

Their ankles are taped so thickly, it won't fit, they honestly can't even feel the padded collar.

Give it a try yourself, put on a mcdavid ankle brace and try to lace your kobes all the way.
kobe tapes his ankles... makes it thicker and harder to lace up all the way.

try putting on 3 pairs of socks, it'll will feel uncomfortable at the last 2 holes.

i wear 2 socks and it's perfect.

nice Adrian...I just need the Lees and I'll have all in your pic
nerd.gif
anyone have that aces nation T? How does it fit? I thinking about buying if I end up with the aces.

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

Soooo your reason of coming to the KOBE thread was??....shouldnt you be checking info for the next Jordan Fusions??

hahahaha newbie got slammed hard.
roll.gif

ay someone posted that KB is on the cover of GQ, copped it, its one of the best reads on him no doubt.
oh and to all my fellow Canadians in here, congrats on our record breaking olympics yall, we ran this *@%.
buuuuuut come olympic baketball time, im not Canadian ok, my girlfriend lives in Michigan so im aloud to cheer for the US lol
dual citizen lol

Can anyone who has V-Days AND Inlines tell me if the white areas on the shoe are the same on both shoes or is each shoe made of different material?

Originally Posted by kobehobe

ay someone posted that KB is on the cover of GQ, copped it, its one of the best reads on him no doubt.
oh and to all my fellow Canadians in here, congrats on our record breaking olympics yall, we ran this *@%.
buuuuuut come olympic baketball time, im not Canadian ok, my girlfriend lives in Michigan so im aloud to cheer for the US lol
dual citizen lol

How could you run it if the USA had the most medals? Most Americans dont care about Winter sports anyways.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by kobehobe

dual citizen lol

How could you run it if the USA had the most medals? Most Americans dont care about Winter sports anyways.

Cause they won gold in hockey and curling and that is all that matters to them.  They could have got gold in those 2 and no other medals and theyd still think they "ran that !+$#"
roll.gif

^^^ this dude will be begging everyone to get him a size 9.5 for the next exclusive Kobe V release at HOH......just wait...

or maybe he should just go back to the DA Basement....

Back
Top Bottom