OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by abstractability

WitnessKB24: wtff? hahah. Naw, I didn't get my ASGs yet. Wednesday!
haha yeah it's me.  I was using that old one until this one wasn't suspended!  I got mine from FTL today.  Figured I post all mine since Ive been suspended
grin.gif

w      t     f      my shippment of my asg hasnt up dated since the 12th i thought they would have moved at least two dam blocks anybody else the same

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

w      t     f      my shippment of my asg hasnt up dated since the 12th i thought they would have moved at least two dam blocks anybody else the same

Relax.  They are just shoes. 

My shipping information did not update either. 

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Relax.  They are just shoes. 
Co-sign
tired.gif
Keep in mind weekend and holiday...
eyes.gif

I couldn't wait any longer and went ahead and gota pair of DKs and BL's on ebay if they come out on the 20th oh well, I just needed these in my life asap! Besides if they don't then I would have had to pay even more.

same here

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Wore my DK's today to play bball on an outside court, they held up just fine
4360436263_dcaaeb609e.jpg

Then UNds the ASG's to go to the Doc's office and to the mall, broke SOO many necks at the mall
eek.gif

4361170824_cbb071ab17.jpg

Look like you wear your Kobes a size too big cuz theres a big gap between the heel and your archilles.
I hope you lace them all the way up when you play. They feel sketchy if i dont have them locked down,
eyes.gif

these shoes are like crack. My zkv : 2 Chaos, 1 BL, 1 ASG, I'm asian and the Chaos looks damn good on me. LOL but seriously i'm praying that dk's dropping or else i gotta put down 2 bills for it on ebay =[

i was watching the replay and saw kobe wearing the ASGs at the halftime presentation for the US team....

I don't remember seeing this posted anywhere...if I am late, please excuse my ignorance.

Oh and the reason for the gap in the pics is because I lean forward to press the camera button, best believe they fit me perfect, I wouldn't risk getting injured. Maybe I should start using the timer now

What an all star weekend, had a blast!
Went ahead and copped the ASG V's on saturday, and my friend purchased the ASG LeBron VII's.
Besides the price, this shoe is awesome.
The 3M is very noticiable in person, and the rest of the shoe stands out as well.
Comfort wise, probably the most comfortable shoe i have worn since i bought the AM360 back in '06.
These shoes are undeniably light, and i could see myself playing ball in these all day long.

When we were at the game, however, my friend got more comments on his shoes.
Granted we were both wearing jeans and the Lebrons are a bit more eye catching.
All and all i am glad i got them and am very satisfied with the product, this shoe is unbelievable.

I found a site where i can get the Bruce Lee's for $217 shipped.. should i pull the trigger or hold off for a pair on here, ebay, or another site im missin?

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

I found a site where i can get the Bruce Lee's for $217 shipped.. should i pull the trigger or hold off for a pair on here, ebay, or another site im missin?

Way too much right now.  You can get for 180-190 easy if you check iss and ebay.

kind of bummed i passed on the asgs now...I wish I could find a size 11 for a decent price....if anyone sees one out there let me know please..

Anybody know where I can get the Chaos' in the Bay Area? I've checked serramonte and stonestown, but they are both out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

^^
you try niketown or Westfield mall?

Yeah, I was going to check Westfield tomorrow after work and I've been to NTSF as well, but the one they have on display is a size 13, lookin for a size 10.

Thanks for the suggestions though

P.S. anyone in Dallas looking for these shoes should go to the House of Hoops FootLocker at Northpark mall, they helped me out, and looked like they had plenty of ASG ZK5s.

Back
Top Bottom