OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

My list:
1. Bruce Lees
2. ASG
3. Chaos
4. Aways
5. DKs (sorry not my cup of tea)

I got BL from ebay for $180 shipped and ASG from KB24.com for $155 shipped!
and now i am just waiting for them!!
smile.gif

Ebay is whack. Won a pair of BL for $160, get a tracking # then a cancellation notice for tracking #. Dude then messages me telling me he doesn't have the pair.
sick.gif
Anyway the list:

1. BL
2. ASG
3. DK
4. Away
5. Chaos.

Well here's my list...

1. Bruce Lee
2. Aways
3. ASG
4. White/Red/Black
5. N/A

If I had to choose a 5th it'd be the White/Pinks
my daughter loves em.

What do you reckon guys? I'm playing my first game of ball tomorrow night in years. I got a pair of IV's (black and yellow speckles) a pair of the Away V's and a pair of Chaos V's all never worn. Do I wear the IV's (because they are a great shoe in their own right and if I wear the V's I'll never go back to the IV's AND they probably would suite the all black uniform the best) OR rock one of the pair of the V's because (by the sounds of things on here) they are the best kicks to ball in?

Also being that I am in Australia the Dark Knights release this sat and i be copping for sure and will probably ball in them after this week.

im hungry and want to eat breakfast. do you guys think i should have eggs, cereal, or pancakes? do i eat eggs because they are tasty and have protein? do i eat cereal because the carbs will be a good source of energy? do i eat pancakes because they are delicious?

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

im hungry and want to eat breakfast. do you guys think i should have eggs, cereal, or pancakes? do i eat eggs because they are tasty and have protein? do i eat cereal because the carbs will be a good source of energy? do i eat pancakes because they are delicious?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by never wear them

Gsdoubleu.... I swear man... Your pics are too dope

it's the hardwood floor/lighting
pimp.gif

your ankles are skinny as hell though lol...

thought I was alone in the skinny ankle world lol

I bet i got both you beat in the skinny ankles dept. lol

MaDiKicHeE - It's not eBay that's whack.....it's the seller. He just wanted more money that's all. You'll run into guys like that. Other times you get something so low you feel like you're robbing the dude and they still send out the item. All you can do is wait it out for another pair. They'll come.

bee dubskins - I reckon you should hook me up with some DK's. How much shipped to America? I'd personally wear the "aways"

MSL - I see what you did. lol - I had 4 eggs but only 2 yolks. Mmm...

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

have a little bit of all three
wink.gif
that's what i do

^They're still supposed to be around in certain areas. Apparently SoCal still has a lot of them, so maybe you can try asking someone to help you out.

USC are nice!!!!
pimp.gif

2jd3llj.jpg

xnb6lx.jpg

11ile6o.jpg

2ivbu50.jpg

es2jhe.jpg

No confirmed release date for the USC Away Nike Zoom Kobe V but, if history repeats itself, we should be looking at a March Madness release.

can it be top 5 even if they aren't released?

1. westchesters (both home and away)
2. DK
3. carpe diem
4. Aways
5. ASG

USCs are nice, but I wish they made the toe box and side panels black....it would make the other colors stand out more...

Back
Top Bottom