OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by c4

^I try to keep green outta my closet completely. lol. Been a die hard Laker fan since Magic. I couldn't resist the green am1 Pattas though.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

got my asg from eastbay, not sure how I feel about them, may have to help someone out

not feelin USC by the way, looks like I'm one of the few

The All-Star color defiantly looks different in person.

I hate UPS not giving me expected arrival time on my ASGs. I think I'll get em tomorrow...they're in Cali now.

USCs are pretty dope....but I'm not a college sports fan, so they'll be passed on. LMs are looking dope too...dope enough that I might just have to get em if I can......maybe?

Oh yeah...it has been said in here that DKs are dropping on saturday OUTSIDE OF THE US my homie (in Canada) also confirmed this and the Lees as well. Ugh....I'm thinking about getting the Lees now smh.

those USC look nice!

but yea my list

1)DK
2)Chaos
3)ASG
4)BL
5)Aways
6)red/white/blk

I have tentatively made a trade to acquire a pair of DK's for my USC IV's......so pretty excited about getting my DK's finally.
Not a USC fan (but the colors are so fly), so letting go of the IV's is somewhat easy....
I actually feel like I'm getting the better of the deal ....what a sucker he is. lol
both pairs have been worn (obviously)......

my list?....
1)BL
2)DK
3)USA
4)Away

A worn pair of DKs will most likely look DS anyway...any pair of IVs won't.

Even as DS you're getting the better end of the deal IMO.

DKs coming out on the 20th? PM me if you have Bruce Lees in a 9 or 9.5. Anyone get their Eastbay ASG confirmation yet?

I don't see anyone feeling the Carpes for this year. I am going to have to get the Aways and then wait for the Finals (assmuing we get there).  I have the pairs that I wanted in the meantime.

Originally Posted by s dubl

A worn pair of DKs will most likely look DS anyway...any pair of IVs won't.

Even as DS you're getting the better end of the deal IMO.
yea, I hear ya.....but he's the homie, so I'm not really trying to get over on him...
plus, despite playing in my shoes, I keep my *%+* pretty clean, .....I think.....

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

DKs coming out on the 20th? PM me if you have Bruce Lees in a 9 or 9.5. Anyone get their Eastbay ASG confirmation yet?
can't go thru 1 page without this being asked.....keep the idiocy alive Flint...hahaha

Ron...not sure?

Does anyone know if DKs are releasing on the 20th? I'd like to know too...I wear a 13, but think I can squeeze into a 9.5 so if someone has a 9.5 PM me.

Originally Posted by ajbishop

I wonder if Nike will release a gradient pair of V's for the playoffs. The gradient IV's looked so nice.

I wish they would retool the Carpe Diem V with a gradient effects but I dont know if any V has the that effect.

cb936f53451c75e284aa71b6d3411b8afabba8c7.pjpg
f5016649788f7bd21a23ad70e6685b09e016a0ed.pjpg
1d436835490871a981ae7214d79f1efe1f3aca69.pjpg
0c6264748378b8fd7b9d39196673865cf847e101.pjpg

Just got home from My bball workout and look what I had waiting on me!!! SOOOO much better in person!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And look what was on my feet today.....
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
   Sorry for the crappy phone pics...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Ron...not sure?

Does anyone know if DKs are releasing on the 20th? I'd like to know too...I wear a 13, but think I can squeeze into a 9.5 so if someone has a 9.5 PM me.

Looking for a pair in a size ranging from 9.5 - 12.  I can fit into any of those sizes  
pimp.gif

I know there are some NT'ers that claim they wear a size 8.5 and 12. 
roll.gif

got my BLs from KB24....talked to a cool person there and told them the problems that we are having here. They have a new crew in there and they seem to be listening to suggestions.....hoping for the best!

asg's came in from ndc today. they are niiice. i wish i was able to get the bl's. i'm waiting for the aways to go on sale before i cop.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by NobleKane

yea these are super comfy but they have to take a backseat to my air max 2009 damn ron you werent lying
happy.gif

I wouldnt be surprised. On the real. The Air max Lebron VII is probably more comfortable for casual use then the Vs. But the Kobe Vs are far more comfortable when playing basketball if that makes sense.

no the lebron vii feel like garbage
laugh.gif
maybe im not heavy enough

but the air max 2009 >all

cant believe they would hurt someone. they have so much room.

but the kobe v are like playing in well cushioned socks. awesome
smile.gif

Does any one know if/when the "Carpe Diems" are dropping? If they aren't dropping, then I'm going to pick up a pair of aways.

Back
Top Bottom