OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by never wear them

Too much jmizzo. IMO
It sound like too much but considering retail + tax would be about $142 for me, then shipping $12....$154....$15 more is not too bad....

I am justifying it to myself....lol

It's a reasonable price, considering, these are not easy to get now.

jmizzo that price is about right considering fees and time. Wish I got your size for you. I got a few Chaos for some peeps today. Kobe Vs are really addicting!

Got my All-Star games today
pimp.gif

Stitching on the inside of the shoe is already comin apart considerin i just tried them on..oh well i guess cause i'm only gonna b wearin 'em for casual use..

It's confirmed. DARK KNIGHTS are Champs and finishline exclusive. Some Nike factories might recieve some. They are releasing tomorrow. Just trying to help some of y'all. Good luck

LOL!

called champs, will be on their website at midnight pacific time tonight!

Jah mon...bout to cop some bumbaclot Kobes mon!

Good lookin on da info NWT mon!

Originally Posted by AllWhiteAirForce1

It's confirmed. DARK KNIGHTS are Champs and finishline exclusive. Some Nike factories might recieve some. They are releasing tomorrow. Just trying to help some of y'all. Good luck

LOL!

Sweet, maybe I could get another pair to ball in. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by AllWhiteAirForce1

LOL!

Do you know if they are gonna have a bunch of these or limited run??  I need to double up on my pair so I can start hooping in mine (love knowing I have a fresh pair waiting in the closet
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Too much jmizzo. IMO
It sound like too much but considering retail + tax would be about $142 for me, then shipping $12....$154....$15 more is not too bad....

I am justifying it to myself....lol

That is basically retail after you look at all the fees...so honestly you won't find a pair for cheaper unless you are avoiding FEEBAY.

finishline is getting them!?
eek.gif
eek.gif

those who have confirmed it, will they be up on the finishline website? If so, at midnight pacific time like champs?

Originally Posted by boogeda

how do you order from finishline jaimaca? online or phone? lmk. thanks!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  You hit Control + Alt + Delete a bunch of times real fast and it will take you to there webpage...

Back
Top Bottom