OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

^Call the FL in Valley Fair, Oakridge or Eastridge...they might have a pair if not ask them if they can locate your size in another store. You can also try Shoepalace or Sheikh but, I haven't been there in awhile so I don't know if they got them in.~

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

^Call the FL in Valley Fair, Oakridge or Eastridge...they might have a pair if not ask them if they can locate your size in another store. You can also try Shoepalace or Sheikh but, I haven't been there in awhile so I don't know if they got them in.~

Cool, sounds good. Thanks for the help fellas!

^^go to foot locker and have em do a stock locator...I'm sure there's still many spots that have plenty.

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Already tried that too. The stupid lady who picked up the phone at Valley Fair Footlocker literally laughed at me! Each of those stores: Eastridge, Oakridge, Valley Fair, all only have one big size or a size 8. Dude at Eastridge couldn't locate a size 10, which I'm also in the hunt for, anywhere in the Bay Area. Good luck though.

When FL uses the stock locator, even if they find one, say in socal or somewhere...would they be willing to ship? Any info on that?

Again, I appreciate any help

Originally Posted by gimpystevie87

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Already tried that too. The stupid lady who picked up the phone at Valley Fair Footlocker literally laughed at me! Each of those stores: Eastridge, Oakridge, Valley Fair, all only have one big size or a size 8. Dude at Eastridge couldn't locate a size 10, which I'm also in the hunt for, anywhere in the Bay Area. Good luck though.
You guys try Hilltop?

Yes Foot Locker will ship for like $2 extra...they can locate anywhere in the US.

Nah I'm good on the 10.5 blownep, just too big for me, but thanks for lending a hand bro.

And thanks s dubl for the FL info.

1-Bruce Lees .... I NEED THESE STILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
2-All star games
3-Dark Knights
4-Chaos
5-Aways

My list goes like this.... Based off what has *RELEASED*.

1 DK, 2 Chaos, 3 Asg, 4 (tie)... BLs and aways but if I had to choose, the aways, 6 Wht/red/blk.

DKs, Chaos, BLs, ASG, Aways.....

Looks like DKs are on the top of many lists....Such a simple colorway, but everyone loves them......

yea these are super comfy but they have to take a backseat to my air max 2009 damn ron you werent lying
happy.gif

the stock locate sku is 41-05083-104 just write it down and take it to a footlocker and they should be able to find your size

^^if the am2k9s are more comfy the the zkVs I'll sell all my zkVs....2k9s hurt my feet for some reason.

Anyway...my 5 only released pairs

1-DKs
2-Chaos
3-Aways
4-ASGs (might change when I see em in person)
5-White/Black/reds

Originally Posted by andyMR3

can someone pm me the FTL sku for ASG or DKS so i can stock locate them...

I dont think your gonna be able to stock locate the DKs. Its looking like they were a HOH/Niketown/NDC/Kb24 exclusive. I tried and was denied just recently.I dont think they are coming again at least not February 20th in the US. I dont think we've got any US Foot Lockers that have got a confirmation for this saturday.I can see them being re-stocked them ala Red Carpets in March or later.Considering they seem they seem to be the most popular colorway. I'm surprised too I thought alot people were gonna say Bruce Lees. 

Originally Posted by NobleKane

yea these are super comfy but they have to take a backseat to my air max 2009 damn ron you werent lying
happy.gif

I wouldnt be surprised. On the real. The Air max Lebron VII is probably more comfortable for casual use then the Vs. But the Kobe Vs are far more comfortable when playing basketball if that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom