OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by KG21

So when do Bruce Lees officially release? Feb. 6th still? Will there be any left at NTLV when I land in Vegas on Feb. 19th? I want BLs now since I couldn't get DKs.

I dont think any nt will be getting them.  There supposedly hoh and boutiques only.  I doubt even if they did drop at nt's, youd be able to get your pair 2 weeks later.

20f4vig.jpg

my kobe vs

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

What kind of laces you use on the BL? Sb?
similar to sb's. i got them @ wal-mart a while back.but they are too short so i have to buy longer one's.

I will only be buying the bl, and aways to add to my dk. Not feeling any other v's except those id's. There vicious. Too expensive right now though.

Damn Nike really needs to sell plain Kobe laces...I'd love to throw a grey pair in my Chaos.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Damn Nike really needs to sell plain Kobe laces...I'd love to throw a grey pair in my Chaos.
got that right. i hate patterns on my laces. carpe diem iv was the only exception. but, i'll soon be switching out the aways and dk's.

^^how do they compare to the originals?

I just like the style of laces on the IVs (with exception of a few pairs) and Vs.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^how do they compare to the originals?

I just like the style of laces on the IVs (with exception of a few pairs) and Vs.

same here. I like the width of the Laces on the IVs... i don't like the skinny laces and dotted and everything. Nike needs to sell laces separately in its own category. I miss the plain laces
frown.gif

I don't really mind the laces...I just wish there was a good option to change em if I wanted. They should include an extra set at least.

Del Sols were the only IVs that came with 2 right?

Back
Top Bottom