OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

all in the month of january
tongue.gif

34hvvnt.jpg

15jdx0.jpg

519hnd.jpg

Mr. Lacy shoe laces are pretty dope.....put some on my BL's.
They're just a couple dollars at your local Zumiez or PacSun i believe.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Whats up with a lot of DKs being dented on the side? smh

Seen that too. I guess that's not a problem at all since they get shaped up after a game. I guess the upper need to be heated
smile.gif

I haven't heard anything new about the draft day Hornets since the first post of most if not all the Kobe releases... so any news/info?~

I'm jealous of you guys, my Dk's will arrive feb.2 .. hope Bruce Lees will be widely available like the Chaos..

damn i returned a 9.5 just now, man i hope they have a better pair in the warehouse or else im F***ed damn i dont mind the dent but the melted plastic add-on on the swoosh is WACK

is it me or did they edit the "Kicks on Fire" puppet commercial so the kobes look more like the mens version? Looked as if the sole wasnt clear anymore in the one that just ran on TNT

This basically turned into a DK Pickup Post.

No I didn't get a pair. Yes I'm mad.

Can we get release dates on other releases or is everything up in the air still??

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

is it me or did they edit the "Kicks on Fire" puppet commercial so the kobes look more like the mens version? Looked as if the sole wasnt clear anymore in the one that just ran on TNT

I SAW THAT TOO!
I actually came in here to see if anyone else had noticed. It's easy enough to do, though... a little CGI purple tint...

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

^^^^^ Are NBA socks better than Nike Elite socks? ALso nice Kobe jacket. I want the hoody but I'm not dropping 85 on it.
NBA socks and Nike Elite socks are pretty much on the same par. You can't go wrong with either one. I just like the NBA logo more so i go with NBA sock.
Originally Posted by abstractability

yo. where do you guys buy your nba socks?
FootAction or Eastbay.com
happy.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

^^^^^ Are NBA socks better than Nike Elite socks? ALso nice Kobe jacket. I want the hoody but I'm not dropping 85 on it.
NBA socks and Nike Elite socks are pretty much on the same par. You can't go wrong with either one. I just like the NBA logo more so i go with NBA sock.
Originally Posted by abstractability

yo. where do you guys buy your nba socks?
FootAction or Eastbay.com
happy.gif

NBA socks are so expensive in the stores...11 bucks compared to 8 bucks for Nike Elite.

Not sure if they're any different, but I bought some no show NBA socks and I wasn't too impressed. Not a bad sock, but I wouldn't pay retail for em. Got em for 1.99 buy one get one 1/2 off about a month ago at footlocker.

^That's because they don't warrant the cost. Nike Dri-Fit Elite with Footstrike cushioning are much better. You guys should keep an eye out at your local outlet. Every now and then they run .95/1.95/4.95 sock sales. I've found some of Nike's best (most expensive) socks in those stacks.

Back
Top Bottom