OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

raf that pic is ridiculous! i'd love to get into photography but that's a really expensive hobby.

Originally Posted by kobe24bryant

Originally Posted by mike2389

Bought my DKs off of ebay. Can't wait to get them!
how much did you pay not including shipping?
way too much. 199.
f5126894f6fcff9e31012fb0dc2c43a091c2b186.gif
29f16545f0f63817b4ea6052bbc6c2d08f3a8445.gif

imma have to get my hands on those all-stars to ball in so i can keep the dark knights on ice for a lil minute...all stars are hot, %*+% they usually are for kobe's

Originally Posted by s dubl

Lmao...good one Ricky! I need to save that one again. Lost it when my other computer died.

I agree on that...if you have the $$ and like the shoe, buy it! I've missed out on a lot trying to save a few $$s never to find the shoe again.

I couldn't agree more...
pimp.gif

I went in to HOHLA yesterday to pick up a pair of kobe shorts. For the hell of it, i asked the guy if they had the dark knights in my size (11.5)
He had them!! I almost $h!#!  One pair of  11.5 just kickin' it in the back! I didn't expect that. But i'm so thankful i got mine. Congrats to all who were
able to score!!

Nice grab Jerrry ahahah that's pretty awesome.
I'm still asdlfhg about wearingg them, the soles look so clean and I don't want to dirty them up.
But on the other hand shoes are shoes...
Why did Nike pick white and light blue for the soles

just ordered a pair off ebay =D prices werent to bad so i gave in since i missed the initial release thinking they would go up on ndc at the time they were suppose to.spent all night refreshing -_- smh oh well just happy to get my pair!

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by mike2389

Bought my DKs off of ebay. Can't wait to get them!
how much did you pay not including shipping?
way too much. 199.
Cot damn $199. $70 over retail. Ouchie
Well I would have had $10 tax and probably $10 shipping if I would have got them on ndc so it was about $50 over retail. Plus I copped a few extra pairs of Space Jams so the extra I am getting for those made up for the overpaying of the DKs.
smile.gif

Also I could have got a pair for less but I wanted to get them from a certain seller. He was fairly close and said he would ship the same day and he has awesome feedback. It was worth it to pay a little extra to get them faster and from a really good seller.

Originally Posted by jonnydpgc

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

i wore a sz 11 in kobe IVs.. should i get the same for kobe Vs?

thanks.
Yes!

Thing is, my true size is a 10.5 in Jordan, 11 in SB Dunks and 11 in KOBE IVs.  I have wider feet. 
I decided to go w/ sz 11.  But my friend was able to go .5 smaller.

These look like a perfect glove fit, so I was hoping to get the 'perfect' size. 

Thanks for the suggestions.  I rather be safe than sorry.

Back
Top Bottom