OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

^ that sole does look nice. I like those, but don't know if I'd buy em just yet.

Originally Posted by bigluzer

looks like Kobe likes the red laces on his BLs

4314426294_a57b922948_o.png

I also like the red jacket Kobe was wearing. Seems perfect for the All-Star Vs.
Plus, it just looked nice. Nice pop in that red.

Nice shirt, maybe it was a asia only release because I remember seeing a picture of the giant snake in the Nike store.

What happened to everyone hating on the all star? LOL. I was hoping it stayed like that so they would be an easy pick-up.

Everyone that got their shoes from KB24.com.....Check your sizes...I received my box and the box is marked size 11 and the shoes are actually 11.5s....If you ordered an 11.5 and got size 11s in the box let me know and we can do a swap....please...

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Everyone that got their shoes from KB24.com.....Check your sizes...I received my box and the box is marked size 11 and the shoes are actually 11.5s....If you ordered an 11.5 and got size 11s in the box let me know and we can do a swap....please...

Thats messed up.

That is just straight wrong. They better compensate you for that error.

Damn SMH @ kb24.com They can never get it right.
smh.gif

^^^ i called them, they said they didn't touch the shoes besides just putting them into the shipping boxes...I don't blame them for this one...this is Nike's snafu....

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

the guys at kb24.com are still idiots i see lol.  i have nothing good to say about them, ever.
y? wut crappy experience did you have with them?

Back
Top Bottom