OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by marley

What happened to everyone hating on the all star? LOL. I was hoping it stayed like that so they would be an easy pick-up.

seriously.. i thought no one liked them? I thought I was the only person in the world who liked them...
alien.gif

and about the kb24 shipment.. dude good thing you said that. I'm going to have to double check when I go home after work, I tried them on and the
size "9" seem to fit the same as my size 9.5s....
indifferent.gif

it just seems to always be something.  they take too many order all the time (more orders than inventory), they take FOREVER to ship, they ship incorrect items.

Originally Posted by nightgrayson1

Heads up a Size 10.5 CHAOS on Eastbay right now.
Unfortunately, the Nike Zoom Kobe V - Men's in Purple/Cyber/White/Black - Chaos (86429531) is now sold out in the last few sizes that we had left.  This shoe should be removed from our website later today.

got my size 10 and 11 from kb24.com and everything is perfect. phew. what a sigh of relief! I checked every shoe, just in case even one side of the shoes were wrong.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Unfortunately, the Nike Zoom Kobe V - Men's in Purple/Cyber/White/Black - Chaos (86429531) is now sold out in the last few sizes that we had left.  This shoe should be removed from our website later today.

Any status on the Bruce Lee's?  I assume you guys won't be getting them right?

Thanks kobehead, iMaGe619 & kob8 for the comments!

If anyone is in Dallas and is willing to help out on those ASGs, please let me know!
nerd.gif

before I ship them back....anyone want them.....I cant wear them for ball, they are too big (I am in between a 10.5 and 11)....

Luckily I got a pair from NDC....that came correctly...

Originally Posted by jmizzo

^^^ i called them, they said they didn't touch the shoes besides just putting them into the shipping boxes...I don't blame them for this one...this is Nike's snafu....
Nah that's their fault. It is their responsibility to check the integrity/sizes of each shoe that comes in from Nike. And actually that's some %$%% right there that they didn't touch the shoes. What if there had been manufacturer's defects on the shoes, or a big hole in the toebox. KB24 thinks it's alright to sell it and blame it on Nike?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

It appears that we will not be receiving the Bruce Lee's. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by jmizzo

^^^ i called them, they said they didn't touch the shoes besides just putting them into the shipping boxes...I don't blame them for this one...this is Nike's snafu....
Nah that's their fault. It is their responsibility to check the integrity/sizes of each shoe that comes in from Nike. And actually that's some %$%% right there that they didn't touch the shoes. What if there had been manufacturer's defects on the shoes, or a big hole in the toebox. KB24 thinks it's alright to sell it and blame it on Nike?
QFT.
smh.gif

KB24.com should've sent out the tracking numbers as well. I had a tracking number on my package, but they never emailed it to me. Wish they'd take care of all that beforehand.

frown.gif

how many pairs of chaos did u guys get? was this a secret drop?

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

frown.gif

how many pairs of chaos did u guys get? was this a secret drop?
I do not know the exact reason for why we had some Chaos available, but it was not from any new shipments.  They may have came from canceled orders or returning packages.

Originally Posted by never wear them

That sucks John. Hope they mail you a return label and a Kobe shirt. I read that someone got a shirt for their troubles.

i know someone that got a pair of signed hyperdunks for a snafu....smh

Any confirmation on the release date for the All Stars? Footlockerunlocked says Feb 12th but thats a Friday. All star shoes have always released on Saturday morning so I am hoping thats wrong.

i know the scratches make the Bruce Lees look unique (and is pretty much a stamp of the "Bruce Lee" moniker) but am i the only on who thinks the samples look better being without the scratches??

would think about kinda "blacking out" the scratches but dont know how that would work out since the black isnt a dark black but rather a shaded black color

I'm watching the pre game before the Rice game right now and the Rice home Kobe V's are lookin' pretty sweet .... from first glance very similar to wht/blk/red but in Rice colors of course ... hope someone gets pics.

I wonder how many hundred of different variety colors the V will have
laugh.gif
. My bank account been taking a few critical hits for 2010 so far lol

I find it strange that folks dont like kb24.com but purchased enough shoes from them to sell out in hours....
and here I was trying to get some only to be left with zilch.....

Allstars are still ugly...
dukes are just ok, wanna see where the logo is and how it contrasts the shoe....

bring on bruce. (not wayne either)

Back
Top Bottom