OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^if you're talking about your Vs, they'll straighten out when worn.

oh ok but there is this melted plastic layer on top of the right shoe (above swoosh) like a small crooked thick line color of (gray) and its really noticable and i thought i could just rub it off but its literally made with the shoe. im so bummed i just talked to one of the nike reps for a exchange but they said they not sure if they got any more in stock.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
*fingers crossed*

Jmizzo, you have a place to get laces like carpe diems? Mine are too short for mine. Not too short like your saying, too short as in the wrong laces were put in and one is about 3 inches shorter than the other. Cant tie the right shoe past the 5th hole.

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

Is it wrong to WANT the Bruce Lee Kobe V cause of the yellow laces? LOL!

if they take out the yellow lace it wont be called the Bruce Lee`s

help out a fellow Nter here,im from San Diego,i need a pair of Dark Knight very badly,can somebody hook me up,i wear 9.5,thanks in advance!!

can somebody hook up a fellow Nter here,im from San Diego,i need a pair of Dark Knight very badly,i wear size 9.5 PM me if you have an offer,thanks in advance!!

Wasn't sure about the DKs but have been wearing them the past 2 days with jeans and I am now sold ... hot shoe. Really looking forward to the Lower Merions ... can't wait to see them.

still no luck with a 10 or 10.5 in the chaos anywhere >L<
anyone able to help me out? i'm not trying to pay reseller prices on ebay

Originally Posted by DNeou20

still no luck with a 10 or 10.5 in the chaos anywhere >L<
anyone able to help me out? i'm not trying to pay reseller prices on ebay

see if your local FL can transfer from the footlocker in scottsdale fashion square...

Im still mad I wasnt able to get my sz. 10.5, hopefully I can get my hands on the BL's, I keep lookin at the DK's I got for my boy and I wish I wore a 12
mad.gif

Im still mad I wasnt able to get my sz. 10.5, hopefully I can get my hands on the BL's, I keep lookin at the DK's I got for my boy and I wish I wore a 12
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom