OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Will get the DK which are on the way in the mail...the USC, the USA, and the all star and thats a wrap for me....other pickups include every popular jordan and the asg lebron vii...its going to be a long year for kicks....holy smokes....nike is going for the recession buster year they dont care about collectors exclusivity anymore....goodnight NT

I wore my DK's last night for the first time and I must say, I am very impressed.  They seem to be less stiff than the 4's for me, straight out of the box.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Don't let the hype get to u. Like the shoe for what it is. Like a female
Hahhaa I was just being sarcastic. The only kobe 5 i'm looking forward to get is the inline and usa. I'm not into a black base shoes anyway.

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

The sample Bruce lee
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

I wore my DK's last night for the first time and I must say, I am very impressed.  They seem to be less stiff than the 4's for me, straight out of the box.
The IV's straight out of the box fit like a glove to me.  The V's take a couple of wears to break in.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Glad they're releasing the way they are.
Hope the release version of USC is different too not a fan of the rainbow effect when the light hits it

Philippines got some love from the local nike distributor. BLs dropped today and a lot of stores have them. weird thing thou is that not all stores are selling them, they have different RDs per store. some released today, some feb 1 and another on feb 5. Chaos also dropped 2 weeks ago but only limited stores. and Aways/2k10 havent even dropped. hope we get more love and DKs drop soon
smile.gif

Got my Dark Knights from NDC yesterday, and they are FIRE!! Just like the commercial with the Aways, lol.

My order from KB24.com hasn't come in yet, and no email or nothing since the order confirm? Anyone else get theres? Or at least receive word on when they might be coming?

It would be sweet if they were all autographed from KB24 considering they only had 24 pairs??? That would be awesome to flip open the box and see Kobe's sig on the side of the DK's.

Here are some Nike Kobe ID V from 12/25/2009 Promo
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyone interested in them?[/color]
wink.gif

Lakers Yellow Size 10.5

Lakers Purple Size 10

^ Yeah. . . I didn't ID them and from what I was told. These were the PROMOs Nike did to Endorse/Promote the ID launch. They are both dated in the inside tag on 11/23/09

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Got my Dark Knights from NDC yesterday, and they are FIRE!! Just like the commercial with the Aways, lol.

My order from KB24.com hasn't come in yet, and no email or nothing since the order confirm? Anyone else get theres? Or at least receive word on when they might be coming?

It would be sweet if they were all autographed from KB24 considering they only had 24 pairs??? That would be awesome to flip open the box and see Kobe's sig on the side of the DK's.
I emailed someone there and they said they are shipping the shoes out today.  Yeah that would be great if they were signed....

So when do Bruce Lees officially release? Feb. 6th still? Will there be any left at NTLV when I land in Vegas on Feb. 19th? I want BLs now since I couldn't get DKs.

I like those purple id's, but not liking the pattern.
KG21-With all these r.d.s changing, I forgot when the BLs release, but I wouldn't think they'd sit on shelves for too long, especially if they aren't a gr release.

Back
Top Bottom