OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Sorry for the pic quote
ohwell.gif

Agreed completely with Jayhawk.  The quality of my chaos seems to be much better than the pair of DKs I received. Both from NDC by the way, size 11.5.  There are some very very minor imperfections on the DK with regards to glue spots, stitching in the heel area, and a few minute scuffs on the heel cup.  As for the chaos, the colors are crisp, all the seams are perfectly smooth and no scuffs to speak of anywhere on the shoe.  Just my two cents.  Even with these "imperfections" I completely love the DK colorway and it is absolutely more versatile than the chaos.  Only question now is whether to double up on DK or move on to All Stars.  My main issue with All Star colorway is that it doesn't look exceptionally compatible with very much in terms of team gear, typical red nike stuff, etc... Wearing with Jeans or shorts always an option but nice to have multiple options. I think the DK colorway fits that bill.

yeah i should've went with a white outlined swoosh. im still happy with them. i wanted them to emulate the xi as much as possible. im glad they came out flawless for one of the first id's.

^Would you say that the quality of your IDs is on par with the Vs that have already released?

ID IVs looked really cheap to me and I'm hoping ID Vs won't end up the same way.

five30 quality is perfect. to be honest the quality is better than my bruce lees. no glue runs or bad stitching.

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

five30 quality is perfect. to be honest the quality is better than my bruce lees. no glue runs or bad stitching.
Damn...I was kind of hoping you would say that they sucked.
laugh.gif

These Vs are going to be a problem.

i wouldn't have purchased the id's if i didn't have my giftcards. overpriced imo. that will be the only id i purchase.

Damn. I was hoping for them to just show up. I've ordered like 4 Nike id dunks and Ive never recieved a delivery conf on dunks. But that's dunks.

cant wait for my dks to arrive in the mail then hopefully im able to get the bruce lees...............then i think ill try for the dukes then stop, but this shoe is too damn great!

Image...damn, those came out pretty dope! I still have a long wait for mine.

Originally Posted by armfizzle

Damn NT Chicago ships fast. Ordered my DK's monday and got em today.

I plan on getting the all stars next. Hopefully my FTL will get them, being that its one of the bigger stores on the west coast.

Did you use ground shipping or the other option? I think I was the first to order on Monday. I live in NJ which is not too far away from IL. I hope they come tomorrow or Friday.

wasnt it only Footlockers in the state that the all-star game was being held in that got the All-star shoes
i only remember HOHs getting the all-star shoes last year, and select pheonix footlockers getting the ASG shoes

Back
Top Bottom