OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

finally! inspired by the black/red jordan xi's.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nice bro

any new word on the bruce lee's? limited, HOH only, general release? when is the release date and how much?

Originally Posted by brandonroy3

any new word on the bruce lee's? limited, HOH only, general release? when is the release date and how much?

I know HOH is a for SURE, not sure if Niketown or NDC is getting them,

but...
FEB 6

$130.00

i just saw this picture of the chaos where the top lace hole ripped...the dude says that footlocker wouldn't take them back because they didnt rip all the way thru....smh

106lytx.jpg

2n008dd.jpg

Either rip them threw yourself or send them to nike. Id def get exchange/my money back one way or another.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by brandonroy3

I know HOH is a for SURE, not sure if Niketown or NDC is getting them,

but...
FEB 6

$130.00
my HOH is only getting 50 pairs...

For some reason I sprain my ankle playing with LeBrons. When I play in Kobe's I never do. I guess it pays to have ankle insurance lol...

Originally Posted by jmizzo

i just saw this picture of the chaos where the top lace hole ripped...the dude says that footlocker wouldn't take them back because they didnt rip all the way thru....smh

106lytx.jpg

2n008dd.jpg

For once I dont blame Foot Locker. Rips like that happen all the time if you laced them up tight. I dont think that rip is anything more than cosemtic.

Lmao. But seriously... No trading. Put it In ya sig or hint it to the very minimal to the point where somebody feels sorry for you.
grin.gif

it seems as if the chaos' are slowly disappearing for a widely, massively, over produced shoe...... I better jump on a 3rd pair.

Back
Top Bottom