OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

It really is ridiculous that Kobe's come in an orange Nike box. The shoes look great though.

i agree... the kobes should come in a sicker box than these wack orange ones.

if ringless lebron gets a special box then Kobe deserves to have a box.

this topic was beaten to death a few times in the zkiv thread. I think the whole box thing isn't a big deal. You don't shop according to boxes. Would it be nice to have a plain black box with the shozoku logo on it. Yea, but it's not going to stop anyone from buying his shoes. Plus a nicer box probably means more money. I'd rather pay less with the orange box.

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Originally Posted by lakers911

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by lakers911

Are the CD's going to be a GR? Hopefully it will pop-up on eastbay.

Unfortunately, we currently do not have any information on if we will be getting the Carpe Diem's in when they are released in March.
Thanks for the info EastbayRep, please keep us posted when you receive more information regarding future releases available on Eastbay.

EastbayRep, if it helps, the color code for the Carpes is 003

Thanks for the color code for the Carpe Diem's.  I will keep it on hand.

c4015fe09fda1c73faf01ea521f40b14ab8fcaa.JPG
wrote:

These are straight FIRE!
pimp.gif

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

In my humble opinion, the best Kobe I've seen so far and I had to have them. Copped my pair this evening and have been wearing them all night!

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Let lebron have special boxes. Amazing shoes/crappy box over crappy shoes/amazing box any day.

Lebron crappy shoes? 
laugh.gif

Ill take Lebron VIIs over Kobe Vs.
pimp.gif

You must be 6'7 and 250 pounds also.  Cause im 6'3 210 and every lebron has been too heavy.  the viis are better than the others, but lebron line is garbage compared to kobes.
never said ALL lebrons are better (zk IV were better than VI). but when it comes to these two,Ill take VIIs.

mykickgame-nice pic there. I love the little bits of red on this shoe.
Can't wait to see some new colorways.

My very humble Kobe 4/5 collection. Figured it would give folks an opportunity to compare/contrast.  Apologies for the crappy lighting, and the Trainer 1 background.  In my makeshift mancave/office right now.  Can post better pics later tonight.
c4a16448c7dbf0b3ab2f313195413c5fb618fdfb.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

My very humble Kobe 4/5 collection. Figured it would give folks an opportunity to compare/contrast.  Apologies for the crappy lighting, and the Trainer 1 background.  In my makeshift mancave/office right now.  Can post better pics later tonight.
c4a16448c7dbf0b3ab2f313195413c5fb618fdfb.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
hahaha i like yer little set up there.

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

after wearing these around the house for 30 mins...these are just indescribable! 
eek.gif
 WOW are they comfortable and they look tough as hell. its official, im selling half of my collection and buying every single pair of these. if anyone has an extra sz 11 in the DK's, get at me asap! i NEED doubles of these. best looking and feeling shoes on the market! 
pimp.gif

V >>>>>>>>>>>>> IV and i loved the IV's

and like everyone else has said, these are lower than the IV's

I wouldn't sell your collection just to get more V's.  Next year there is going to be kobe VI and its probably going to be better and lighter.  Just buy what you need/like.

a better box would just be an excuse for Nike to jack up the price to lebron prices.  Let Lebron keep the cool box and the price point.

Just got my shipment confirmation from NDC for my size 9 I ordered on Monday. Can't wait to get them and wear them for my league game this weekend.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Let lebron have special boxes. Amazing shoes/crappy box over crappy shoes/amazing box any day.

Lebron crappy shoes? 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

yeah... and thats why a good amount of players wear the kobe IV and V instead of lebrons right? hahaha
what does this even mean? More NBA players wear Hyperdunks and Hyperizes than Kobes and Lebrons..and?

been wearing my pair as well around the house and its like i got chinelas on.. (chinelas with zoom air that is =x)

dsc06854v.jpg

sold off the other 10.5 in the pic.. so i've only got a back up pair left..

love the fact that the worst that could probably happen is yellowing on the sole or the appearance of a scuff
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Can y'all stop with the lebron/Kobe kicks. Both are dope...... One is entitled to their own opinion.

so true edwin but you forget THIS IS NIKETALK!!! hahaha you cannot have opinions but the one that is fed into your head by the sneaker gods

True. But y bring up lebron VII in the zk5 thread. If it was me... I'd go in the lebron 7 thread and say that the ZK5s are better than the 7s.... But that's just me.

Agreed...please everyone don't get into the kobe vs lebron thing....i'm having flashback to the vitamin water commercial.....

Lebron crappy shoes? 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

You must be 6'7 and 250 pounds also.  Cause im 6'3 210 and every lebron has been too heavy.  the viis are better than the others, but lebron line is garbage compared to kobes.
never said ALL lebrons are better (zk IV were better than VI). but when it comes to these two,Ill take VIIs.

Do you actually have the  Kobe Vs and ball in them?  Or do you just collect shoes and go on how they look?

Word, stop with the debate,
no one will win it...

I will say it is pointless and annoying when a Lebron butt boy comes in to the kobe thread to just say LEBRONS>KOBES

really?

and the opposite,
no need to go into the lebron thread and say

KOBES>LEBRONS

pointless.
just shut up and keep this place a happy place
smile.gif

lebron's and kobe's are both dope.

Back
Top Bottom