OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

1. chaos (color-blocking is close to perfect)
2. BL (yellow is bananas, no pun intended)
3. DK (clean yet has that pop)
4. 2K10 (lightning effect on purple is unique)

cant really rank others b/c I need to see them in person

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Rapido27 wrote:

Originally Posted by buffguy

Originally Posted by BLoWNeP

HOHLA got a brand new shipment of 10's. They never got their shipment on Friday for that size. I was there Monday around 2 and copped 2 size 10's with ease. Anyone who is a size 10 should call..

When I was there around 7pm, they had 1 size 10 left and I'm pretty sure they are sold out as people were calling in to ask for the size 10.  I tried to cop more than one pair to help NT members but they only limit one pair per person.  Is this one pair limit the same for every HOH or just LA? 

My HoH does not limit how many pairs you can get.

^^^Same thing with my HOH

Nike needs to send out a release calender for these, copped the CHAOS and patiently waiting for the ALLSTAR and CD. I HOPE NIKE MAKES A FINALS EDITION, BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT ITS GOING TO BE THE LAKERS v.s. CAVS/CELTS/or MAGIC.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Keep 'em coming. The Chaos might end up on the list if the price ever gets knocked down a little. (Size 12, help me out!)

I'll try and hit up my footlocker to see what they got in tomorrow, they had a FSR last week..
(unless you meant price come down as in under 130)
which would be pointless cause I don't have a hook up out here right now
frown.gif

as of right now...
4 that I really want.

1.BL
2. USA
3.USC
4. Inline/Homes (tie)

I want the All Stars, but I guess it's not as high ranked..
would be nice
smile.gif

Not under 130, I'm just trying to pay retail or so, I can't justify paying 200 for a shoe

Oh, and as to everyone's lists: I noticed the DKs are on pretty much everyone's...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just got my DK's in the mail
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
. sorry for the crappy iphone pics....
2efjek2.jpg

iznxns.jpg

they look INCREDIBLE in person. no pictures do them justice. they also look even better on ur feet. cant wait to unDS these

after wearing these around the house for 30 mins...these are just indescribable! 
eek.gif
 WOW are they comfortable and they look tough as hell. its official, im selling half of my collection and buying every single pair of these. if anyone has an extra sz 11 in the DK's, get at me asap! i NEED doubles of these. best looking and feeling shoes on the market! 
pimp.gif

V >>>>>>>>>>>>> IV and i loved the IV's

and like everyone else has said, these are lower than the IV's

I'm prolly gonna hate the next 5 or 6 pages of this thread as everyone starts receiving their DK's....
nice pics though. camera phone or not, they look fresh!

you and me both man haha i'm so jealous that everyone has their dk's!! they look so nice!!!

I wish we would get some more colorways or release dates to talk about. It seems like we have been talking about DK's and BL's for like 200 pages. We need something new to get excited about lol.

Originally Posted by marley

I wish we would get some more colorways or release dates to talk about. It seems like we have been talking about DK's and BL's for like 200 pages. We need something new to get excited about lol.

Oh! I'm excited to hopefully get my hands on some BL's......but that has taken a back seat lately to all the DK talk...

Originally Posted by marley

Yea exactly , so far im not excited for any KOBE V RELEASES. maybe the allstar.......

Back
Top Bottom