OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

i guess i wont be getting a pair of the Dark Knights since there is probably no more 9.5-10. i'll try and get the All-stars now

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
I'll keep you informed with info as I usually try to bro.

awww what.. share the love.. can't wait for the ASGs too.. cold game vince!

I got you,
my usual go round, i got y'all with info as I get it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by marley

Don't hold your breath though. Makes no sense to release them twice.
see Eggplant foams, griffey freshwaters, & atlantic penny 2's....patience my friend

^^those are all retros...you guys might get lucky with a re-release on the DKs but I doubt it. There was nothing saying they were supposed to drop last saturday until a day or two before. I think the stock got sold on saturday and the 20th is a done deal. Maybe they'll release something else on the 20th? Inlines, Homes.....?

I know the DK's are dropping here in Australia on feb 20.... Maybe thats why there saying theres 2 release dates...
looking forward to playing in my aways tonight, see how they perform

I need me some dk's!!!!!! Are there any 8's still available?? On a side note, anyone have problems sending pm's using iPhones?

Trying to keep my cop list at 4, because more than that might break my bank.

So far it looks like

1. Aways (already copped)
2. Dark Knight (also already)
3. Inlines
4. USA

Thoughts? What's on your list? 4 only

buffguy wrote:
Originally Posted by BLoWNeP

HOHLA got a brand new shipment of 10's. They never got their shipment on Friday for that size. I was there Monday around 2 and copped 2 size 10's with ease. Anyone who is a size 10 should call..

When I was there around 7pm, they had 1 size 10 left and I'm pretty sure they are sold out as people were calling in to ask for the size 10.  I tried to cop more than one pair to help NT members but they only limit one pair per person.  Is this one pair limit the same for every HOH or just LA? 

HOHLA let me cop 2 pairs as long as I did it with 2 credit cards. Two of my boys bought pairs and went to the back of the line and bought 2 more pairs. I guess it just depends on who's working. I bought one to wear and one to stock for later use. Good Luck on getting some.. On to the Bruce Lee's...

Originally Posted by never wear them

feb something.
i heard feb 12....but who knows with these releases...

Zombie -

my top 4 for sure buys (excluding my id)

1)  Bruce Lees
2)  DKs
3)  Aways
4)  Carpe Diems

I have the Chaos in size 11, but don't know if I am going to keep them....

Keep 'em coming. The Chaos might end up on the list if the price ever gets knocked down a little. (Size 12, help me out!)

1. BL copped
2. Dk copped
3. Aways copped
4. v id's arriving tomorrow
smile.gif

its a wrap! now on to saving $ for the playoffs.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Keep 'em coming. The Chaos might end up on the list if the price ever gets knocked down a little. (Size 12, help me out!)

I'll try and hit up my footlocker to see what they got in tomorrow, they had a FSR last week..
(unless you meant price come down as in under 130)
which would be pointless cause I don't have a hook up out here right now
frown.gif

as of right now...
4 that I really want.

1.BL
2. USA
3.USC
4. Inline/Homes (tie)

I want the All Stars, but I guess it's not as high ranked..
would be nice
smile.gif

1. DK's
2. ASG's
3. USA's
4. Aways

Well I'm split between Aways and CD's, the purple on the aways look sickkk, but the CD's are alfasdf blehh your opinions?

My 4
USAs
DKs
Aways
Homes

All-stars honorable mention

If I had to chose for now.....I'm sure I'll change later.

Back
Top Bottom