OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

I agree they look kinda cheap. Like a running version of the nike acg chumara ( not sure if is the right model )

This shirt tells me two things:

1. I want the all stars.

2. I'm sick of the puppet shirts,

the hand is cool.

but them putting JR Smith on there and saying it's Kobe is getting old.

sheesh

so that being said,

Bruce Lee's and All Stars, Size 11

I need help.

Originally Posted by Iceberg16

I agree they look kinda cheap. Like a running version of the nike acg chumara ( not sure if is the right model   

Agree with who?  I know you aint bad mouthin the ZK line.....
indifferent.gif

My pair from HOHLA are worse. I will post pics when i get the chance. They look sick dented in. Its all good though since Im using them for ballin, but it looks mad stupid
tired.gif

KobeShakur24 wrote:

just got my DKs from NDC

wb9mdx.jpg

fresh out the box pic

tried these on today

IV>V

way too thin for me... felt like my feet were in plastic bags. A step back from the IV in terms of design and looks IMO.

BUT i can see why some people would like these

I agree they look kinda cheap. Like a running version of the nike acg chumara ( not sure if is the right model )

foolish..... u need to go back to the Lebron thread or the the Jordan Brand forum....sheesh....

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

This shirt tells me two things:

1. I want the all stars.

2. I'm sick of the puppet shirts,

the hand is cool.

but them putting JR Smith on there and saying it's Kobe is getting old.

sheesh

so that being said,

Bruce Lee's and All Stars, Size 11

I need help.

for sure, the muppets are played out...so tired of them...

Can't wait for the B. Lees.....

i still can't seem to find a size 10 in the chaos anywhere =[[ still trying for that 2nd pair.
and looks like unless my connect at nike can help me out, i won't have a chance at bruce lees.

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

tried these on today

IV>V

way too thin for me... felt like my feet were in plastic bags. A step back from the IV in terms of design and looks IMO.

BUT i can see why some people would like these

You were way to quick to judge these.

When I first put on the V's, I said IV>V instantly. But I actually took my pair to the court and that's where I found out that V >>>>>>>>>>> IV

Originally Posted by XplosiveJeff

KobeShakur24 wrote:

just got my DKs from NDC
 fresh out the box pic

My pair from HOHLA are worse. I will postpics when i get the chance. They look sick dented in. Its all goodthough since Im using them for ballin, but it looks mad stupid
tired.gif

SMH @ Nike for selling b-grades as a-grades..
smh.gif

Agreed Vince...the All-Stars are growing on me. If I have $$ when the release and can get em they'll be copped.

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Finally got my ndc shipment confirm, and estimated delivery date is tomorrow!! Can't wait for Dark Knights.
I am also wondering when KB24.com will ship, this was my first order from their site, and I don't see anywhere to check order status or anything?
i heard kb24.com will start shipping on Thursday....i think they ship ups ground if i remember correctly.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

foolish..... u need to go back to the Lebron thread or the the Jordan Brand forum....sheesh....
I think he is talking about the DK M.S edition above and not bad mouthing the kobe V.

Does anyone have contact info for kb24.com i ordered my DK's from there, the next day i got an email saying they were sold out. i sent about 5 emails to their support email and haven't recieved any answer back. 

Back
Top Bottom