OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Those USAs are dope. I'm waiting for more white-based colorways, I prefer my basketball shoes that way. So the inlines and the USAs are both instant cops

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Hey - anyone who replaced their Kobe V Bruce Lee laces with black or red laces, let me know! (pm) I'm trying to grab the yellow laces and put them in my Aways. I'll send you some Nike RED laces or a little cash if it helps sweeten the deal.
If, by chance you got the Del Sol IVs, those yellow laces work well imo.  I still prefer black though.  I removed the speckled laces they came with.

Originally Posted by NikeUnlimited

still can't believe N. Cannon said Kobe Versus; nice prep for the event, jack@ss...
Watched that too - for real.  He's a toolbox.  Mariah Carey done lost her mind...

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

New Kobe All-Star shirt
no go on this shirt. hand looks a lil limp
indifferent.gif
Ayo....
Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I'm only a fan of the "Hand Puppet" Shirts.
For real...

Originally Posted by c4

Hey - anyone who replaced their Kobe V Bruce Lee laces with black or red laces, let me know! (pm) I'm trying to grab the yellow laces and put them in my Aways. I'll send you some Nike RED laces or a little cash if it helps sweeten the deal.
If, by chance you got the Del Sol IVs, those yellow laces work well imo.  I still prefer black though.  I removed the speckled laces they came with.
Unfortunately I didn't, but good call - if you have extra Del Sol or BL laces, hook me up!

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

yeah those dks from ndc look badly dented. damn i hope mine dont come like that.

every pair of the kobe v i have got so far, has come like that, after one wear they are fine.
so far i got the chaos, laker away, n dks.

Originally Posted by jordan vs magic

Off topic but anybody think some Kobe sandles will ever come out.

i can see it now... itll be the lightest and most responsive sandals ever made. haha

Those USAs are dope. I'm waiting for more white-based colorways, I prefer my basketball shoes that way. So the inlines and the USAs are both instant cops

Does anyone have any info on the Team Usa or Inlines RD???

Originally Posted by bc60997

^^^^
sick.gif
What is that?

lol, supposedly they said its more durable cause they replaced a lotta the materials on the regular v. it kinda looks like a crappy fake huh?

These came in today.not regretting it one bit
pimp.gif

Thanks Rap
pimp.gif

2up7bpi.jpg

334ogg2.jpg

Told myself I would only cop DKs and Duke PEs (if they drop)
but those USAs look good
pimp.gif

On a side note, where is Kobe's own box? Nike upgraded the paper in the box
laugh.gif
, but cmon now, Kobe needs his own box. LJ  has his own box for his team shoes before Kobe even has one for his sig shoes.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nermindee

i can see it now... itll be the lightest and most responsive sandals ever made. haha

and they will only cover your big toe...the only one that matters....

Originally Posted by Nermindee

and they will only cover your big toe...the only one that matters....

^^^^ those DKS look so good...glad I have two coming...

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by lakers911

Are the CD's going to be a GR? Hopefully it will pop-up on eastbay.

Unfortunately, we currently do not have any information on if we will be getting the Carpe Diem's in when they are released in March.
Thanks for the info EastbayRep, please keep us posted when you receive more information regarding future releases available on Eastbay.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Are the CD's going to be a GR? Hopefully it will pop-up on eastbay.

Unfortunately, we currently do not have any information on if we will be getting the Carpe Diem's in when they are released in March.
Thanks for the info EastbayRep, please keep us posted when you receive more information regarding future releases available on Eastbay.

EastbayRep, if it helps, the color code for the Carpes is 003

Back
Top Bottom