OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

hey guys just wondering...i know its a side topic...but is there a download for the Kobe V for ps3 2k10? it only has kobe iv right now...just curious. thanks

figured someone might know on this thread.

Originally Posted by myCHENNY

heading out to both NTNY and HOHNY right now.. probably a deadend though
frown.gif

will update you guys later

NTNY said they will get the bl's if the dk's sell well.  But you never know, they told me originally that they would have over 150 pairs of the dk's. 

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

It really is ridiculous that Kobe's come in an orange Nike box. The shoes look great though.

i agree... the kobes should come in a sicker box than these wack orange ones.

eek.gif
@ everyone posting pics of their pairs. FedEx is supposed to drop mine tomorrow. I can't wait to slip these babies on.

thanks to a fellow NTer I will get mine next week most likely. You know who you are and I cannot say thank you enough. i will post pics with batman vs joker as soon as I get em.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

It really is ridiculous that Kobe's come in an orange Nike box. The shoes look great though.

i agree... the kobes should come in a sicker box than these wack orange ones.

if ringless lebron gets a special box then Kobe deserves to have a box.

Originally Posted by drchipinski

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

When is the limited GR for the Dark Knights?

At this point, I would be shocked if they did release any more.

I'll be happy because then i will gladly scoop up 2 more pairs

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Let lebron have special boxes. Amazing shoes/crappy box over crappy shoes/amazing box any day.

Lebron crappy shoes? 
laugh.gif

Ill take Lebron VIIs over Kobe Vs.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

c4015fe09fda1c73faf01ea521f40b14ab8fcaa.JPG

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

patiently waiting for my pair.....
and yes my top 4:
-DK
-Chaos
-BL
-CD/USA
and if ever there will be a playoff pack-finals-5 rings edition.. I may cop that too..
laugh.gif

i'm kind of surprised nobody likes the Dark Knight M.S. I'm pretty tempted to order a pair from Asia. Are the M.S. designed for outdoor use or something?

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Let lebron have special boxes. Amazing shoes/crappy box over crappy shoes/amazing box any day.

Lebron crappy shoes? 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

You must be 6'7 and 250 pounds also.  Cause im 6'3 210 and every lebron has been too heavy.  the viis are better than the others, but lebron line is garbage compared to kobes.

Lebron crappy shoes? 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Really?  You like the Bulk look?   Not a fan
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by AllWhiteAirForce1

i'm kind of surprised nobody likes the Dark Knight M.S. I'm pretty tempted to order a pair from Asia. Are the M.S. designed for outdoor use or something?

Yup. The M.S. has a more durable tread/outsole, specifically for outdoor play.

This shoe is amazing. Whoever doesn't have a pair - get a pair.

Amazing structure and comfort. NO creasing. Molds to the foot. Breathable. Durable. Light.

I only have the Chaos cw, but would love another pair + some Dark Knights + an ID.

Didn't go to NTNY but I did go to HOHNY and they seem to still have a couple pairs left in popular sizes, got my size 9

Just got mine today. They are like carrying around a small stack of paper. Very light. These are straight fire

Lebron crappy shoes? 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

yeah... and thats why a good amount of players wear the kobe IV and V instead of lebrons right? hahaha

Back
Top Bottom