OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

NTSF told me no on the BL's today. Guess I'm outta luck, but that just means more DK's.

Will,
let me roll over there for you!

tongue.gif

lol

what's good fam!

Bruce Lee's are very sexy! I want

Hey rapido, since you have the shoes already I was wondering, are the scratch marks screen printed on (like say the 23 on the back of the jordan XI's) oractually sewn on?

Sad to hear you're retiring rapido!!! Thanks for all the help tho!!

Oh yeah check your pm man! I'm
getting restless coz I need them lee's bad! Haha

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Hey rapido, since you have the shoes already I was wondering, are the scratch marks screen printed on (like say the 23 on the back of the jordan XI's) or actually sewn on?

more like lasered right?

Originally Posted by never wear them

Hey rapido, since you have the shoes already I was wondering, are the scratch marks screen printed on (like say the 23 on the back of the jordan XI's) or actually sewn on?

more like lasered right?

Yeah something like that haha, I just hope its not like the 23 on the back of the XIs and rubs off real easily

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

rapido, you sure these are quickstrike?

i called the 2 stores in my area that would have em and nope.
Yes sir. They are not a HOH Exclusive.

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/blog/2010/01/13/zoom-kobe-v-bruce-lee-release-date-change/

Bruce Lee's pushed back to the 22nd. There was more than likely shipment issues from Nike and thus they pushed the date back. Hit up more spots next week and they should get them.

thanks for the update!

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

rapido, you sure these are quickstrike?

i called the 2 stores in my area that would have em and nope.
Yes sir. They are not a HOH Exclusive.

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/blog/2010/01/13/zoom-kobe-v-bruce-lee-release-date-change/

Bruce Lee's pushed back to the 22nd. There was more than likely shipment issues from Nike and thus they pushed the date back. Hit up more spots next week and they should get them.
good info

Originally Posted by never wear them

more like lasered right?

It's actually an extra layer, not lasered. It is much more durable than the 23 on the back of the XIs though, for one because it is on a hard surfaceunlike the XIs, and I tried picking at the scratch marks and they are on there pretty good.
ae3364671cebeeb040157da87f15db7290d4d38d.jpg

as always.. props to Rapido27 for the BL release info..

btw, anyone know where can I pick these up?thanks
P1050005.jpg

Back
Top Bottom