OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Thank god it's not until next week
pimp.gif
..gives me more time to save

Thanks for the pics rapido, that clears it up for me. I was just wondering because the 23 is peeling off my xi's and I was curious. Hopefully mine shouldbe in by Saturday *crosses fingers*

planned on getting the Lees this weekend but with the delay I've decided to pass on them and just get the 2k10. Must resist the temptation

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

rapido, you sure these are quickstrike?

i called the 2 stores in my area that would have em and nope.
Yes sir. They are not a HOH Exclusive.

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/blog/2010/01/13/zoom-kobe-v-bruce-lee-release-date-change/

Bruce Lee's pushed back to the 22nd. There was more than likely shipment issues from Nike and thus they pushed the date back. Hit up more spots next week and they should get them.
good info

Am I missing something here? You said it's not a HOH exclusive yet that's what it says it is on footlockerunlocked.

Please show me where it says anywhere that it is a House of Hoops Exclusive.
Well nobody has heard except for maybe LA areas that it will be carried at Niketown, Eastbay, or local footlockers. Then now this would lead youto believe it's an HOH exclusive and carried at small stores like the vault.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

It's been fun.

RAP ... homie , are you leaving the game ???

Yes sir. I'm done doing pickups after the Bruce Lees. Got more important stuff to concentrate on in my life. But my man dcd2k is willing to help out with pickups. The man is legit.
Thank You for your multiple pick ups for me...if there is anything I can help you with let me know!

Thanks for the past pickups homie.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

It's been fun.

Yes sir. I'm done doing pickups after the Bruce Lees. Got more important stuff to concentrate on in my life. But my man dcd2k is willing to help out with pickups. The man is legit.
Thank You for your multiple pick ups for me...if there is anything I can help you with let me know!

No problem fellas. If it comes down to it and you still need something, don't hesitate to hit me up.

Can't believe the Bruce Lees got pushed back to the 22nd. Epic fail on Nike's part. Its a 3 hour drive to HOH for me and I can't do it everyweekend so I will most likely be passing on these. The Aways are more important to me so I will still be going this weekend. Plus I wanna go up there on AllStar weekend so I'm not driving there on the 22nd also. Oh well. I have seen enough pictures of them already that I am pretty much over them now.

When I heard this at work that really made my day & I also have next friday off so it will be a easy to just walk into ftl & buy... hope everyone whowants them gets a pair or 2 lol

Rapido27 wrote:
Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Rapido27 wrote:

Rapido27 wrote:
It's been fun.

No problem fellas. If it comes down to it and you still need something, don't hesitate to hit me up.
RAP ... Thanks for keeping it SOLID and helping out all of us on here. We ALL APPRECIATE that.

No more FSRx3 pictures lol
grin.gif

If Im going to need help Ill have to holla at you for that other cat you mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom