OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

MONTEMEX3 wrote:
supeRsiC97 wrote:
Got my bruce lee's in today
*nunchucks not included*
laugh.gif

Still don't know why everybody is going gaga over these
sick.gif

still dont know why your opinion should be outspoken so frequently.... isn't this like the fifth time you've expressed your feelings already....

damn... worse than a broad if you ask me...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

MONTEMEX3 wrote:
supeRsiC97 wrote:
Got my bruce lee's in today
*nunchucks not included*
laugh.gif
Still don't know why everybody is going gaga over these
sick.gif

still dont know why your opinion should be outspoken so frequently.... isn't this like the fifth time you've expressed your feelings already....

damn... worse than a broad if you ask me...
laugh.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif

Even though the new hot topic is Bruce Lee's, I Think I found a pretty cool shirt to go along with the Chaos' Its got purple on the Joker eventhough you cant see it that well

thanks rapido, preciate the info.

looking forward to these next week and the DK's. anybody know if the DK is gonna be limited gr like the chao?

When i was lacing up my Chaos today, i notice the collar ripped just like the issue last year on the Carpe Diem IV. I have been balling in my Chaos since theyrelease and this is the only problem i have, nothing major.

The best i was able to get.

Played in them more than 10 times, still no sign of any Creases, shoe are little dirty but everything is good, i just love the V

yeah prolly the material isnt really elastic/stretchable so may tear easily depending on movement of the foot. just my thoughts though.

went to ntsf today...they definitely didn't have the shoe - but they also did not know when they would release...

but they definitely didn't think they would be dropping the 16th...which would support the 22nd release date being thrown around on the board...

Originally Posted by gijace

as always.. props to Rapido27 for the BL release info..

btw, anyone know where can I pick these up?thanks
P1050005.jpg
That is a pretty cool shirt but I'm after this....

that is rad. though why is it green when he is supposedly the "Black Mamba"???

either way would make a cool discussion piece if you had the room in your home.

Originally Posted by abstractability

^ umm.. wth? lol
laugh.gif
It's the display at the Nike basketball store inHong Kong.
Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

that is rad. though why is it green when he is supposedly the "Black Mamba"???

either way would make a cool discussion piece if you had the room in your home.
The snakeskin is black on my computer screen.
nerd.gif
I have tofigure out a why to convince my friend to get it for me and ship it to the states, haha.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Originally Posted by abstractability

^ yeah. just a bit. but good match?
nah,it's too much of a match imo. you might as well put joker make up on.but that's just me

Ha to each is own. I saw it at wal mart and didn't have the shoes with me so it was a shot in the dark. Only cost me like 7 or 6 bucks so it's nobiggie

Back
Top Bottom