Originally Posted by abernja

Chaos - 12/26
Bruce Lee - 1/16
Aways - 1/16
V'Day - 2/10
Dark Knights - 2/20

Looks good?

you can add the "inlines" on 3/6
3/6 on the inlines? seems so far away and the Lakers are wearing them now.....

Can someone please help me out? I want a pair. PM me if you can help out a fellow member. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

I dno if anyone cares too much about this CW (or if these have been posted before I apologize) but I figured I would post these

RD is February 10th

nike-zoom-kobe-5-white-black-red-08-570x344.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-5-white-black-red-05-570x427.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-5-white-black-red-06-570x381.jpg

If this will be the so called V Days Kobe V,which one will be the All-Star Edition?

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Rapido27

It's been fun.

RAP ... homie , are you leaving the game ???

Yes sir. I'm done doing pickups after the Bruce Lees. Got more important stuff to concentrate on in my life. But my man dcd2k is willing to help out withpickups. The man is legit.

Originally Posted by dcd2k

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

I dno if anyone cares too much about this CW (or if these have been posted before I apologize) but I figured I would post these

RD is February 10th

nike-zoom-kobe-5-white-black-red-08-570x344.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-5-white-black-red-05-570x427.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-5-white-black-red-06-570x381.jpg

If this will be the so called V Days Kobe V,which one will be the All-Star Edition?
Thats an awful colorway, imo opinion kobe plays for the lakers, why not make laker inspired cw (ala venoms, mlk, 4 rings,))

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Thats an awful colorway, imo opinion kobe plays for the lakers, why not make laker inspired cw (ala venoms, mlk, 4 rings,))

If you look at the first post in this thread, you'll see them described as a Westchester colorway.

anybody get any word on FTL's that will get shipments of the BL's?.......(<-----the most asked question until Friday)

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

If you look at the first post in this thread, you'll see them described as a Westchester colorway.

Chill.... There's only been 1 shoe released as of right now.... Lol.

both Niketown SF and LA are NOT getting the Bruce Lee's. It appears as if only HOH locations are going to get them..

I guess I'm not getting the BL's then.. oh wells. no sweat.

It's been fun.

Yes sir. I'm done doing pickups after the Bruce Lees. Got more important stuff to concentrate on in my life. But my man dcd2k is willing to help out with pickups. The man is legit.
damn...I never had the chance to cop from you, but its still very appreciated all the help youve done for this community! props sir!

So do you guys think we will have an All Star weekend release like we did with the IV's last year? I cant remember how far in advance we saw those pics.

It's been fun.

Yes sir. I'm done doing pickups after the Bruce Lees. Got more important stuff to concentrate on in my life. But my man dcd2k is willing to help out with pickups. The man is legit.
Thank You for your multiple pick ups for me...if there is anything I can help you with let me know!

Back
Top Bottom