OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Woah!!! noice Rapido, looks like the lighting has a huge effect on the yellow looking from left to right. Anyone know any spots in queens,ny getting heBL's? HOH is too far

Does anyone know about how many pairs of BL's HOHLA is getting? I mean a limited number that would require lining up outside or enough to just stroll inSaturday morning?

I dno if anyone cares too much about this CW (or if these have been posted before I apologize) but I figured I would post these

RD is February 10th

nike-zoom-kobe-5-white-black-red-08-570x344.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-5-white-black-red-05-570x427.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-5-white-black-red-06-570x381.jpg

^ Inline - Valentines Day"esque" Release?

I'm def changing out those laces, but good looks on the pics. Never saw those before.

Sick Rapido.
I like the first pic of the white/bl/reds, but those aren't my favorite. This week is moving sooo slow. haha

Originally Posted by c4

Sick Rapido.
I like the first pic of the white/bl/reds, but those aren't my favorite. This week is moving sooo slow. haha

QFT - Thursday (payday) can't come soon enough!

wow nice pic rapido. i hope NTNY will get the BL's for sure for sure cuz i called them today and all the info i got was that it was a QS
tired.gif

i'm going there anyway but i hope it isn't a wasted trip lol.

What's the sz run gonna be like at nt and hoh? I def wanna go get the bl but I don't wanna waste my time if there not gonna have my size. Would love toget in store, got a voucher I could use.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

wow nice pic rapido. i hope NTNY will get the BL's for sure for sure cuz i called them today and all the info i got was that it was a QS
tired.gif

i'm going there anyway but i hope it isn't a wasted trip lol.

let me know what they said.

I've been waiting for a blk/wht/red pair of Kobe's ever since the AZK1s, which was the shoe that started it all for me.

I'll definitely scoop them up, but a lace change is definitely in order.

Back
Top Bottom