OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by c4

With the price hike from the IV's to these, I feel that we should get extra sets of laces with these shoes.
BL's could be good with yellow, black, and red imo.

I think the price hike is because they have more zoom and the IV was popular last year.

Oh yea, I agree with you. In a perfect world they'd give me some extras haha Good info DownyBoy, thanks

been calling up local ftl's and so far none of them are getting BL's. a couple of them didn't even know what i was talking about lol.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

been calling up local ftl's and so far none of them are getting BL's. a couple of them didn't even know what i was talking about lol.
DOUBLE DITTO!

Incase anyone tried recently and couldnt get their kobe v pre order on footlocker or eastbay. mine just went through on footlocker.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by kobehead

Yeezy rocking the chaos.
pimp.gif

http://www.dresslikekanye...oom-kobe-5-v-chaos-shoes

15hyem1.jpg

how many opinions did 'Ye change on the Chaos.......
laugh.gif

Before i was indifferent. Now i like them less.

if any cali NTers would like to help me with the bruce lees id greatly appreciate it! just pm me......

after the bruce lees i look forward to the dark knights

Originally Posted by DFABIX

DOUBLE DITTO!
I went into Ontario Mills FL and asked about the Bruce Lees and he said, "Oh I think ur talking about the Jet Li's. Yea they'recoming out soon, my bro at HOH said so."
I just stood there
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Originally Posted by DFABIX

DOUBLE DITTO!
I went into Ontario Mills FL and asked about the Bruce Lees and he said, "Oh I think ur talking about the Jet Li's. Yea they're coming out soon, my bro at HOH said so."
I just stood there
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

LMAO @ the Jet Li reply.. they tried to correct YOU but they were wrong wow lol... I tell ya some FTL employees just work for the employee discount but have NOKnowledge on the product, I work with a few lol...

So let me get all this info correct...

Chaos - Released
Bruce Lee - 1/16
Aways - 1/16
Dark Knights - 1/20

Looks good???

Originally Posted by abernja

So let me get all this info correct...

Chaos - Released
Bruce Lee - 1/16
Aways - 1/16
Dark Knights - 1/20

Looks good???
I think it's 2/20 for the DK's.

Ohhhh - My wallet thanks you for the corrected info.

Looks like I still get to drop $390+tax in the next 8 days.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom