Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Fallout 3 isnt the greatest, I played about 2 hours of it and now it gets no play.
GOTY candidate IMO, Im 20 hrs in and this game is crazy. I still have to get gears 2 though so who knows.

Anybody try the Left 4 Dead beta? How is it?

Hopefully I get my code tomm.

Gears 2 is nice on single player. Multi is kinda weak to me. I'm more of a FPS person tho. Fallout is alright tho, I just get kinda bored driving back andforth, and then getting blasted by some dudes on the truck with the machine gun.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

The Xbox 360 Fall Flash update will be available to you by 11am PST on November 8th (2pm EST on November 8th, 7pm GMT on November 8th).

While exploring the New Xbox Experience (NXE) you may come across bugs or have some suggestions. Please share those with us by going to Microsoft Connect and clicking on the Feedback link.

If you would like to post comments regarding your experiences with the New Xbox Experience, or interact with other preview participants please use the Newsgroups link on the connect site. Although we are monitoring the newsgroups, all bugs and suggestions should be filed using the Feedback link.

If you need technical assistance with the Xbox 360 Fall Flash and you're in the US or Canada and speak English; you can also call 877-783-1507. Phone lines will be open between the hours of 8am and 6pm CST. Do not publish or otherwise share this phone number with people that are not participating in the preview.

In participation with this program, you should not move your storage device (hard drive, or memory unit if you do not have a hard drive) to any other console as it will also update that console. If an unregistered console is updated with the NXE update, that console will not be able to connect to Xbox LIVE until the NXE has been officially released on November 19th.

Please remember that your participation in the Public Preview Program is subject to the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use.

We thank you for your participation and hope that you enjoy the New Xbox Experience.

See you online,

The Xbox 360 team
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Cant wait to try it out. Finally... something I get to do before Nickthed!*#k

laugh.gif

Is this confirmed?
nerd.gif

I mentioned this on my last show, but now it's time to make it happen. This week we took a look at the list of the thousands of Xbox LIVE members thatoriginally signed up for the preview program and decided it's time to add more members. That means that on November 8th (tomorrow) we're going to beadding more folks to the New Xbox ExperiencePreview Program. If you are chosen, you will receive an email later tonight (check that spam folder!) followed by the update tomorrow evening (PT).We're only pulling names from those that originally signed up (there is no way to sign up if you missed it, sorry) and this selection process will be atrandom from those that previously filled out the Connect Program Survey from my original post. The New Xbox Experience will beavailable to all Xbox LIVE members on November 19th.
from major nelson

The only reason i dont like Fallout 3 is because its too expansive plus the shooting looks uninteresting. I would rather have my games linear with a goodstoryline, amazing scenes, good graphics, and game set characters. I hate creating characters.

The reason I know I'll love Fallout 3 is Oblivion.

It's pretty much the same game, with a different setting, and I spent way too much time on Oblivion.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GRUP

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I need Fallout 3.

Fallout 3 isnt the greatest, I played about 2 hours of it and now it gets no play.
smh.gif
Fallout 3 is nice! I don't know if I want it on PC or 360 though...

Back
Top Bottom