Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

Anybody try the Left 4 Dead beta? How is it?
33upjle.jpg
intense... Things get way too crazy sometimes.

It honestly looks a bit unpolished graphics-wise, but it won't stop this game from selling.

This game's selling point is that fact that it's a true zombie-oriented title with its "director's engine."

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

3013661440_4179fe728b.jpg

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
What the
33upjle.jpg
? How'd you do the kicks?
laugh.gif

We're still trying to get used to working with XBE... It's not as in-depth as Wii's Mii.

^ I was looking through the shoes section for customizing the avatar, and saw them.
laugh.gif
Put them on with the quickness.

Wouldn't be surprised if they add more.

^ I was looking through the shoes section for customizing the avatar, and saw them.
laugh.gif
Put them on with the quickness.

Wouldn't be surprised if they add more.
So it's actually in the shoes section?

I guess I spoke too soon.

Right now, what we have @ work is pretty minimal... Only 2 pages of shoes, and weight isn't adjustable.

Clothing, about 3 pages... The hoody you got on isn't even on there.

Did you get XBE through Major's page?

Can somebody tell me if getting the Xbox wireless adapter (the one that costs $100) is the only way to get online on the 360 using wireless?

^ Where do you work?

Yeah, i got the invite through Majors blog.

It's probably an early XBE dashboard we received,

But we just got it yesterday, so I'm buggin' out that ours is already outdated.

Originally Posted by 22 Deuces 22

Can somebody tell me if getting the Xbox wireless adapter (the one that costs $100) is the only way to get online on the 360 using wireless?
If u have a laptop, go to the manage network connections are and bridge your wireless network connection with your local area connection(Ethernet), plug your ether net cable from your 360 to laptop then it will work.

Originally Posted by nnarum

Me cruisin' in a warthog
laugh.gif
peep my vid out http://www.bungie.net/sta...px?gamertag=TOM%20M0RELL0
the one that says "woooow"
I betrayed my two teamates when their whole team was rushing me and I still killed all three
roll.gif

It was sick how I threw the nade and that made his rocket fly to the corner and then I no scoped dude
pimp.gif
I wasnt even expecting it
laugh.gif

my gamertag is
tom m0rell0 if the link dont work

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by 22 Deuces 22

If u have a laptop, go to the manage network connections are and bridge your wireless network connection with your local area connection (Ethernet), plug your ether net cable from your 360 to laptop then it will work.
Can you do this with a desktop? Say the router is in another room....can you plug the ethernet cable into the back of a desktop (the desktop isrunning off wireless) and then bridge the connection? I'm not too good with this networking stuff...but does that make sense?

The router is in a different room. The desktop is about 10-15 feet away from the 360. The desktop is running off of wireless. Can we just plug an ethernetcable into the desktop and have it work that way? If so, what settings need to be changed for the wireless network?

I heard the Left 4 Dead demo alone is better than Gears of War 2. Anyone know if its coming out for people that didn't pre-order?

^ I just downloaded it and it's pretty intense. you have 20 30 zombies surrounding you at a time. it's crazy.

Tupack I sent you a code so you can check it out your self.

2 codes 4 the demo:

TJCCX-JGCB8-HV77Y-8XK9F-7MK8W

TW6BP-MRX2R-KMJJ7-PVR8F-X4VGG

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

I heard the Left 4 Dead demo alone is better than Gears of War 2. Anyone know if its coming out for people that didn't pre-order?

lies. Gears of War is great. people are just to use to the old controls so they complain, horde is the greatest thing i ever played in a video game.

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

^ I just downloaded it and it's pretty intense. you have 20 30 zombies surrounding you at a time. it's crazy.

Tupack I sent you a code so you can check it out your self.

2 codes 4 the demo:

TJCCX-JGCB8-HV77Y-8XK9F-7MK8W

TW6BP-MRX2R-KMJJ7-PVR8F-X4VGG
Neither one of them is valid.

Anybody got a working one?

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for pre-ordering Call of Duty: World at War for Xbox 360 from GameStop. Here are the instructions to unlock your special M1A1 weapon for use inmultiplayer games 64 levels early.

1. Make note of your XBOX Live Marketplace Token provided below.
2. Log into XBOX Live with your gamer profile.
3. Access XBOX Live Marketplace through the Xbox 360 Dashboard.
4. Click 'Redeem Code'.
5. Enter your Xbox Live Marketplace Token when prompted.

Your XBOX Live Marketplace Token: HR68D-TD4V2-6HTK8-FM2DK-FPMB8

Should you experience any problems when activating your code, please contact Activision directly for assistance at (310) 255-2050 or online atactivision.com/support.

Thank you,
GameStop Customer Service.

your welcome

so i got the rings of death and have decided to cop an arcade. my question is will video game retail stores accept an accept an xbox without the hd once i getit fixed?

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for pre-ordering Call of Duty: World at War for Xbox 360 from GameStop. Here are the instructions to unlock your special M1A1 weapon for use in multiplayer games 64 levels early.

1. Make note of your XBOX Live Marketplace Token provided below.
2. Log into XBOX Live with your gamer profile.
3. Access XBOX Live Marketplace through the Xbox 360 Dashboard.
4. Click 'Redeem Code'.
5. Enter your Xbox Live Marketplace Token when prompted.

Your XBOX Live Marketplace Token: HR68D-TD4V2-6HTK8-FM2DK-FPMB8

Should you experience any problems when activating your code, please contact Activision directly for assistance at (310) 255-2050 or online at activision.com/support.

Thank you,
GameStop Customer Service.

your welcome

I just used that code and it worked.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by nnarum

Me cruisin' in a warthog
laugh.gif
peep my vid out http://www.bungie.net/stats/Halo3/FileShare.aspx?gamertag=TOM M0RELL0http://www.bungie.net/sta...px?gamertag=TOM M0RELL0
the one that says "woooow"
I betrayed my two teamates when their whole team was rushing me and I still killed all three
roll.gif

It was sick how I threw the nade and that made his rocket fly to the corner and then I no scoped dude
pimp.gif
I wasnt even expecting it
laugh.gif

my gamertag is
tom m0rell0 if the link dont work
I peeped that vid... You got nice grenade skills
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom