Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Originally Posted by GRUP

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for pre-ordering Call of Duty: World at War for Xbox 360 from GameStop. Here are the instructions to unlock your special M1A1 weapon for use in multiplayer games 64 levels early.

1. Make note of your XBOX Live Marketplace Token provided below.
2. Log into XBOX Live with your gamer profile.
3. Access XBOX Live Marketplace through the Xbox 360 Dashboard.
4. Click 'Redeem Code'.
5. Enter your Xbox Live Marketplace Token when prompted.

Your XBOX Live Marketplace Token: HR68D-TD4V2-6HTK8-FM2DK-FPMB8

Should you experience any problems when activating your code, please contact Activision directly for assistance at (310) 255-2050 or online at activision.com/support.

Thank you,
GameStop Customer Service.

your welcome

I just used that code and it worked.
smokin.gif

It worked on the beta?

anybody else d/l the Mirror's Edge demo? I was sleepin' on the game at first, but after the demo, I can't wait for this game to come out

Originally Posted by Solemate96

Since everybody is getting Gears of War and Fallout is anybody getting Call of Duty tomorrow?
Nah. They're not getting me for another $60. It's the same exact game basically except worse guns and they added dogs. (Which are illBTW). It just doesn't make sense to spend money on basically the exact same game I already have.

Ive been playin Call of duty world of war all day... It looks better than cod4! Story mode is good too.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

anyone get a call from gamestop yesterday saying the game will be available today at 5pm?

I did.. Im going to hit it up around 630 and see whats up with it. I have gears but had a test today so didnt hit it up this wekend.. But im a COD dude so imight have to pop that in tonight..

Yo, is it true for the "New Xbox Live Experience" that Microsoft will be selling refurbished Hard Drive's for 29.99? I need one as soon aspossible. Got suck with an arcade for Christmas.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Yo, is it true for the "New Xbox Live Experience" that Microsoft will be selling refurbished Hard Drive's for 29.99? I need one as soon as possible. Got suck with an arcade for Christmas.

smh.gif
MS is going to sell a Package that comes with a 60GB HDD, 3 Months of XBL, and a Headset for $99 once the NXE launches.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Yo, is it true for the "New Xbox Live Experience" that Microsoft will be selling refurbished Hard Drive's for 29.99? I need one as soon as possible. Got suck with an arcade for Christmas.

smh.gif
MS is going to sell a Package that comes with a 60GB HDD, 3 Months of XBL, and a Headset for $99 once the NXE launches.
Damn, thank for the info. But can anyone confirm the refurbished ones for 29.99? That's all I really need.

Here are some M1A1 codes for COD World at War.

BBB7J-4XVXT-H3YVP-WWG67-VCW4D

KTDJ2-7K62Q-KTM3M-QK73C-QD6VD

KTDJG-94VG4-QXP9P-QQ6YT-JF4QY

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Originally Posted by GRUP

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for pre-ordering Call of Duty: World at War for Xbox 360 from GameStop. Here are the instructions to unlock your special M1A1 weapon for use in multiplayer games 64 levels early.

1. Make note of your XBOX Live Marketplace Token provided below.
2. Log into XBOX Live with your gamer profile.
3. Access XBOX Live Marketplace through the Xbox 360 Dashboard.
4. Click 'Redeem Code'.
5. Enter your Xbox Live Marketplace Token when prompted.

Your XBOX Live Marketplace Token: HR68D-TD4V2-6HTK8-FM2DK-FPMB8

Should you experience any problems when activating your code, please contact Activision directly for assistance at (310) 255-2050 or online at activision.com/support.

Thank you,
GameStop Customer Service.

your welcome

I just used that code and it worked.
smokin.gif

It worked on the beta?
No, I have the full version.

Will this work?

Have 10 people file a complaint about your gamer profile on xbox live, and it lets you change your GT free?

Originally Posted by Teddythegr:nerd:ne

smh.gif
If you have the arcade, you cna get it with the serial number for 29.99. Here is the link:

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/hddoffer/default.htmhttp://www.xbox.com/en-US...ware/hddoffer/default.htm
Thank you.

I just finish call of duty world at war... It was damn good! Nice lil story line... Everbody should go get this game. Took me about 4-5 hours to beat it.

30 hours into Fallout 3, only level 13. For those that say they played for a couple hours and are bored aren't playing game right. I suggest you give itanother shot. Play this as a RPG, not a FPS. Use the V.A.T.S system as often as you like. Once you get into this game there's no coming back. This is GOTYeasily.

Originally Posted by syrnerd

Here are some M1A1 codes for COD World at War.

BBB7J-4XVXT-H3YVP-WWG67-VCW4D

KTDJ2-7K62Q-KTM3M-QK73C-QD6VD

KTDJG-94VG4-QXP9P-QQ6YT-JF4QY
Codes are all used....

Have anymore?

Need quick advice, im about to go out and buy a game.

Which is better for online gameplay?

COD world at war or Gears of war 2?

Back
Top Bottom