Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

any thoughts on keeping this thread to warriors related conversation. sounds like you guys have wonderful things going on in your lives, but keep that to IM, email or your blogs.

any thoughts on keeping this thread to warriors related conversation. sounds like you guys have wonderful things going on in your lives, but keep that to IM, email or your blogs.

laugh.gif
I thought that would be the response. Just gets annoying when every other day some dude is in hear crying about how he cant approach a chick or has some other sob story. There is a general forum for that type of talk.

laugh.gif
I thought that would be the response. Just gets annoying when every other day some dude is in hear crying about how he cant approach a chick or has some other sob story. There is a general forum for that type of talk.
I don't see how that concerns you anyway
laugh.gif
, not like we haven't heard it before from other NTer.

Nothing is gonna change
laugh.gif

Exactly, it doesn't concern me
eyes.gif
...thats the point I was trying to make. When I come to a Warriors thread I come to read about the Warriors and discuss relevant topics, not about some poor sap that is having trouble trying to get a girl. It is what it is...

roll.gif

Dude's mad there's not enough offseason speak goin on.......2 days in. 
laugh.gif

I wanted to say nice season this year Warriors, I was truly truly truly impressed with Curry this year, he exceed what I expected by FAR. 
pimp.gif

He and AR make a nice young duo out there.  Excited to see what those two can do when healthy and with more time together out on the floor.  If you can get everyone healthy, (and fire some coaches) you guys should have a whole lot of young talent to go out and fight with. 

Good luck this offseason, and on into next year. 

Far from mad, was excited to see a new clean thread which would make it easier for me to follow warriors news for me since I'm 3,000 miles away and don't usually follow any other form of Warriors' blogs/news sites. Oh well, carry on.

laugh.gif
Warriors thread is basically a bay area General forum. it's been like that strong for the past couple years.

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif

Far from mad, was excited to see a new clean thread which would make it easier for me to follow warriors news for me since I'm 3,000 miles away and don't usually follow any other form of Warriors' blogs/news sites. Oh well, carry on.
http://www.ibabuzz.com/warriors/
http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawakami/
http://www.rotoworld.com/...sport=nba&majteam=GS
http://warriors.realgm.com/index.phtml
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/clubhouse?team=gsw

there. now quit crying.

eyes.gif
...thats the point I was trying to make. When I come to a Warriors thread I come to read about the Warriors and discuss relevant topics, not about some poor sap that is having trouble trying to get a girl. It is what it is...

Totally feel you, sometimes theres just too much crap in here about peoples personal lives that we dont give a crap about

2saxut2.gif

I love how these dude expect that everyone will cater to their needs.

This is a Warriors COMMUNITY in here. If you want Warriors news without the other stuff, you have the internet at your finger tips.

Feel free.

To end your life.

lmfao what up.
laugh.gif

some people do look for W's related stuff once they enter the thread but there's really nothing going on right now. it should have more news once the playoffs are done.

and what coin flip? when did that happen?

That means they'll get 1 more lottery ball than Washington. (I think).

And that very ball will net us the 2nd overall pick.

Sorry, I meant 6th.

Warriors Meme starring What Up:

Nelson will soon be recognized as the best coach at all time

at getting losses.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

eyes.gif

Totally feel you, sometimes theres just too much crap in here about peoples personal lives that we dont give a crap about
I thought ady was a warriors fan?

Originally Posted by What up

I actually turned down a job offer today. Couldn't fully commit to Home Health - still have my sights set on working at a hospital.

I've been applying to jobs in the Midwest, Texas, and various East Coast locations.

Went out drinking in the financial district today ... love me some business women!
The women here are pretty great.

Back
Top Bottom