Official Warriors Off Season Thread

265236195_064f763f2a1.jpg

Who the hell would be jealous of this dude?
laugh.gif

edit-okay, money, maybe..
mad.gif

laugh.gif
@ the Robert Swift mention.

Biedrins won't get tatted up... he'll be like "Oh come on..."

Anyway, the next Warrior to pick up these habits is going to be Kelenna (if he stays)
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I think Kelenna seems like he wouldn't pick up the habits, i dunno. he seems like a reserved dude, introvertish and keeps things to himself. I'dput my money on CJ Watson
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LOS ANGELES LAKERS

> 2007-2008 NBA CHAMPS!!!!<

Ariza - Bryant - Bynum - Farmar - Fisher - Gasol - Karl - Mbenga - Mihm - Newble - Odom - Radmanovic - Turiaf - Vujacic - Walton

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Get out of this thread poser. Your Warriors fan card has been revoked.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

In that Don Nelson interview, when he said his private was named AL i thought it was a subliminal hit to Harrington saying he's a D1ck.
roll.gif

Chad Ford - ESPN.com
Look for the Golden State Warriors to pursue Milwaukee Bucks forward Yi Jianlian strongly in the coming weeks. During last year's draft, the Warriors agreed to trade Jason Richardson to the Charlotte Bobcats for the No. 8 pick, with the hope that Yi would fall to the Bobcats at that spot.

The team was shocked that the Bucks, for whom Yi refused to work out, took him at No. 6. The Bobcats took Brandan Wright and traded him to Golden State. While Wright played well for the Warriors toward the end of the season, they still covet Yi, according to sources.

If the Warriors were to offer Wright and the No. 14 pick for Yi, that might be too much for the Bucks to pass on. The team is in rebuilding mode and might be ready to accept a two-for-one deal.

No deal. In my eyes, Brandan Wright is off limits unless they're getting a proven STUD in return a la Elton Brand.

Anybody else get the feeling that these ESPN writers just pull things out of their %*# so that they can write their daily column? So much of the stuff theywrite is ridiculous. I understand they're rumors, but who honestly believes that the Warriors would make that trade?

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Chad Ford - ESPN.com
Look for the Golden State Warriors to pursue Milwaukee Bucks forward Yi Jianlian strongly in the coming weeks. During last year's draft, the Warriors agreed to trade Jason Richardson to the Charlotte Bobcats for the No. 8 pick, with the hope that Yi would fall to the Bobcats at that spot.

The team was shocked that the Bucks, for whom Yi refused to work out, took him at No. 6. The Bobcats took Brandan Wright and traded him to Golden State. While Wright played well for the Warriors toward the end of the season, they still covet Yi, according to sources.

If the Warriors were to offer Wright and the No. 14 pick for Yi, that might be too much for the Bucks to pass on. The team is in rebuilding mode and might be ready to accept a two-for-one deal.
No deal. In my eyes, Brandan Wright is off limits unless they're getting a proven STUD in return a la Elton Brand.

Anybody else get the feeling that these ESPN writers just pull things out of their %*# so that they can write their daily column? So much of the stuff they write is ridiculous. I understand they're rumors, but who honestly believes that the Warriors would make that trade?

I agree with you. A whole lot of these "reports" and "rumors" that I come across have no validity to them. ESPN writers are bored andneed to make some noise so they pull
23jh5c0.gif
out their
23jh5c0.gif
to attract readers. ESPN = National Inquirer of sports
smh.gif

Oh and for the record, we traded J-Rich and got Brandan Wright originally to get Garnett but that
23jh5c0.gif
fell through? Either way, we cleared up cap space and got an athletic forward for the future.
23jh5c0.gif
ESPNand what they think.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Chad Ford - ESPN.com

Anybody else get the feeling that these ESPN writers just pull things out of their %*# so that they can write their daily column? So much of the stuff they write is ridiculous. I understand they're rumors, but who honestly believes that the Warriors would make that trade?

I agree with you. A whole lot of these "reports" and "rumors" that I come across have no validity to them. ESPN writers are bored and need to make some noise so they pull
23jh5c0.gif
out their
23jh5c0.gif
to attract readers. ESPN = National Inquirer of sports
smh.gif

Oh and for the record, we traded J-Rich and got Brandan Wright originally to get Garnett but that
23jh5c0.gif
fell through. Either way, we cleared up cap space and got an athletic forward for the future.
23jh5c0.gif
ESPN and what they think.

didn't charlotte actually mess up and was supposed to draft Al Thornton instead?

smh.gif

no deal. I dont want an asian version of zarko on the team
ohwell.gif

Yi is a horrible defender* while in the short sprints of PT from Wright, i've seen him hold his own with a few "rookie" mistakes here and there.I'm not so sure i'd even trade wright for yi straight up.

*he'd fit right in with his lack of defense
roll.gif

lmao at us getting Yi
for Al+filler okay.
laugh.gif

in addition, that trade is just gossip talk
eyes.gif
. Right NOW....you'd haveto say Brandan projects to be a much better player than Yi; not that Yi sucks, but Brandan will be better, judging from the rookie seasons. If anything,they're the ones that have to include their 1st rounder.

Finals were finished today @ 3PM
pimp.gif

2 B's so far, two other classes to be determined.

As far as Yi goes, I like his game, I'd like to see him get starter minutes, I wouldn't mind the W's trying to pursue him.

And it has nothing to do with him being Chinese.
laugh.gif

Because he's Asian.

Don't front, all the asians in California (be it Chinese, Vietnamese, Filipino, whoever) are like OMG YAO! YES! ASIAN IN THE NBA! AND HE'S A GIANT!LOL!!!

you frickin lucky bastards.

i loathe this bloody paper i'm writing. ugh.

no to yi. especially if its for wright. wright needs to def stay here.

smh.gif

finals week is next wk for me, and monday is going to be a pain in the %%! because i have 2 of my hardest finals, i wish they were later in the wk so i'dhave more time to study
smh.gif
. sucks knowing that the majority of other schools are already done and these UCs are still in class suffering.
frown.gif

i'm chinese so i have a slight bias for yi but not really. i liked him a lot out of the draft but now not so much. i'm taiwanese anyway so chien-mingwang>>>>>yi
pimp.gif

I'm kinda opposed to Yi since I haven't seen dude play much and I rarely hear him have a good game. and also definitely not for Wright.

i doubt i'd even want to take Al + filler for Yi unless we get someone else as well

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Because he's Asian.

Don't front, all the asians in California (be it Chinese, Vietnamese, Filipino, whoever) are like OMG YAO! YES! ASIAN IN THE NBA! AND HE'S A GIANT! LOL!!!

Ohhh
laugh.gif

the only good thing about a trade for yi is clearing cap space with harrington. I wouldn't want that overrated piece of %%@* on the warriors.

I wouldn't give up Wright for Yi....Wright already has shown a lot of practice. They are rumors, the NBA circuit is slow and some writers don't want tocontinue writing about the Finals. If the W's got Yi for nothing, then it could probably work. I would stick with Perovic and Wright. For some odd reason,I think Perovic can actually play.

Wright for Chairman Yi* would be a terrible trade.

*All the credit goes to Bill Simmons

Back
Top Bottom