Official Warriors Off Season Thread

this has probably been brought up, but powe looks A LOT like jrich.
laugh.gif

^ Yup. He does
laugh.gif
. It's funny how everyone knows he looks like J-Rich and Powe still decides to keep the same facial hair that J-Rich sports. Now I'mnot claiming that J-Rich was the first to sport that goatee, but why doesn't Powe change it up a little or something?... Unless he WANTS to look likeJ-Rich
laugh.gif

Hey NothingToL0se, I got a question for you regarding avys... how do you upload a pre-made .gif into PS CS3? I justgot PS CS3 Extended version 10.0...

^i dunno if it's the quickest way, but i'll convert the premade gif back into mov/avi format...THEN bring it back over to PS. Does that make sense? lol

like i'll load the premade gif in Ulead or something / save it as a video format / then open that up in PS.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

this has probably been brought up, but powe looks A LOT like jrich.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yeah he definitely does.
the only difference is when Powe runs down the court then I'm like, "ok that's not JRich"
laugh.gif
, because he kinda runs down the court funny. The Celtics need to play himinstead of Kendrick Perkins if they want a chance to win
tired.gif
nerd.gif

[h1]Warriors Don't Exercise O'Bryant's Option[/h1]

Jun 05, 2008 4:31 PM EST

OBryant_Patrick_gsw.jpg
The Golden State Warriors have decided not to exercise their third-year option on Patrick O'Bryant, according to The Pioneer Press.

O'Bryant was selected with the ninth overall pick in the 2006 NBA Draft. The Warriors could still trade the center, but the move also means that the team could target a big man in this month's draft.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

POB wasn't even given a REAL chance with the Warriors
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
to Mullin/Nellie on this one.

Exactly-he wasn't even given a fair shot here. He may or may not be a bust, but he never got a chance to show his game here.
tired.gif

I still want to re-sign POB but it looks like it ain't happening. Just a complete waste of a lotto pick. You take him at no.9, you might as well give him ashot and see how good he is.
eyes.gif

^ It was, but now it's official... well not official, but you know what I mean. It's being put out there again because management has indeed decided togo this route.

I honestly thought that POB had a chance to come back if Nellie did indeed opt out of his final year... but that wasn't the case.

I love that article with Baron and Kobe.

Baron is such a down to earth dude. He has to stay in the bay.

i feel bad for POB, don't you guys?

and good luck with finals to all... my first one is on saturday morning

man, im so happy im done with finals. Got the whole summer to kick back and just chill.
pimp.gif

but yes, good luck to those who are still in school

I've been out of school for 2 weeks
laugh.gif
Sorry fellas, but good luckon the finals.

Not really down to trade BWright for Yi either, not worth it at all.

And I'd be pissed as all hell if I were POB. If he goes to another team and becomes an all-star in 3 years
mad.gif

EDIT: I guess the sarcasm didn't reflect to well on that one, huh.

To those of you guys with finals still, good luck to all of you.

But man, it feels good to be done with finals
grin.gif
. I got them over with last week.

on the subject of finals, isn't it only UC schools that still have finals (outside of Cal)? it seems like everybody else is already done.
two on monday
tired.gif
, but after that my other 2 are more chill.

Is Davis the only UC with Saturday finals?

Here at UCSD one of my friends had a Saturday final once....it was for a math class; I didn't enroll in that one (chose a different professor) because Ijust couldn't do a Sat. final
laugh.gif

and yeah that's just dumb.
smh.gif
i can't do work on Saturdays, let alone take a test
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom