Official Umar Johnson Thread

They pulled out receipts on Keke :lol:

so we ****ting on black women because they are dating white men? You guys do know that due to Mass Incarceration there is a lot more black women than black males right? If she was ****ting on black men then I would get it, but she isnt. All she did was highlight her accomplishments and now yall ****ting on her? smh

There is a serious dislike for black women in our black male circles and im seeing it more and more each day.

Respect to the brothers that respect black women.

There is a serious dislike for black women in our black male circles and im seeing it more and more each day.

Ya’ll be letting the internet lie to y’all. There are PLENTY of healthy black relationships out here. Ya’ll just like to pinpoint the negativity because it’s the cool think to do. IDC what anyone says, I’ll always hype up black women. Stop letting society brainswash y’all into thinking black women are unwanted. That’s the biggest lie ever told. They’re the most emulated women on this earth. The Kardashians built their brand off stealing from black women.

If “black” males have a serious dislike for black women… I’m going to assume that they’re just gay. Because ain’t no way. I have a black mother and I’d never make her feel less than. Dudes are just weak or intimidated if they feel that way. That’s just my mentality. I don’t even hang with dudes who disrespect black women like that. You need to change your circle of friends.

How dudes have black mothers and even cop out to that nonsense is shameful

Last edited:
I mean, you spewed the nonsense. That’s why I quoted it. Sounded like some real he-man woman haters club jargon. When I hear “black dudes dislike black women”, I chuckle and shake my head. No heterosexual black male should even think like that. It’s gone make me question your manhood…

I mean, you spewed the nonsense. That’s why I quoted it. Sounded like some real he-man woman haters club jargon. When I hear “black dudes dislike black women”, I chuckle and shake my head. No heterosexual black male should even think like that. It’s gone make me question your manhood…

YOU ARE LITERALLY THE SAME EXAMPLE OF WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT.

You know what, this is Niketalk and I have to keep in mind that this isnt a think tank of intelligence so I wont even bother.

I will say this and keep it moving, "big up the black man and black up the black woman"

before this turns into the incels of NT vs me, I aint with it.

finessence finessence before you say another word, ask if you have anything to do with any of those guys in this video, if youre answer is yes I wont even respond to you anymore

Let me address what homeboy finessence finessence said. First and foremost, I love black women and I assume most of us in here do. They are our mothers, sisters, whatever.

When I said earlier that there are a lot of hate towards black women from black men, im not saying all black men hate black women, but there are descent segments that dont like our sisters. It has nothing to do with if youre gay or not gay. We grow up in a misogynist, patriarchal society that if there has been any advancements from black women a lot of guys get upset over it.

My original comment wasnt to see most black men hate black women, but take for example that Keke Palmer thing. All she did was highlight her accomplishments and we got brothers in here tearing her down because she dated a white guy. I wish she dated a black man (I would date her lol), but that doesnt mean she isnt a strong black woman that we shouldnt get behind? Right

Guys, its all love. Big up the black man and big up the black woman.

finessence finessence before you say another word, ask if you have anything to do with any of those guys in this video, if youre answer is yes I wont even respond to you anymore

You already LOST by evening listening to YouTubers talk about relationships :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I actually go outside and live off experience. Y’all gotta stop relying on YouTube when you should already have certain innate socializing skills.

Stop seeking relationship advice from YouTube and IG

:lol:

If you need to listen to lectures, siminars or “YouTube/steering wheel” life coaches coaches, you’ve already lost :rofl:

I bet you’ve spent hundreds of ours listen to dudes on YouTube/IG spew nonsense about women. Who fathered you guys? Go outside and experience life. Grown men going on YouTube to browse and seek dating advice, you’ve already lost. At a certain age, you should have enough on the job experience. If you’re in your 30s, god bless you.

Let me address what homeboy finessence finessence said. First and foremost, I love black women and I assume most of us in here do. They are our mothers, sisters, whatever.

When I said earlier that there are a lot of hate towards black women from black men, im not saying all black men hate black women, but there are descent segments that dont like our sisters. It has nothing to do with if youre gay or not gay. We grow up in a misogynist, patriarchal society that if there has been any advancements from black women a lot of guys get upset over it.

My original comment wasnt to see most black men hate black women, but take for example that Keke Palmer thing. All she did was highlight her accomplishments and we got brothers in here tearing her down because she dated a white guy. I wish she dated a black man (I would date her lol), but that doesnt mean she isnt a strong black woman that we shouldnt get behind? Right

You're clearly projecting cause not one person even responded to that post but you. Who is tearing her down in here? Where? And then you gonna bring in black male incarceration rates as if it was at all relevant. You need to step away from the internet for awile my man.

You're clearly projecting cause not one person even responded to that post but you. Who is tearing her down in here? Where? And then you gonna bring in black male incarceration rates as if it was at all relevant. You need to step away from the internet for awile my man.

no idea who you are nor care what you have to say.

He 100% had a "black men hate black women" take he wanted to get off and jumped at the first opportunity to get it off when it wasn't even warranted :lol:

Happens all the time on NT

It IS funny when somebody is talking, "Black this, black that" and they end up with a non-black person.

That's all folks are saying Brother layziegunts layziegunts

Ill explain why Im a bit more sympathetic towards black women in this case.

I live in Brooklyn and when I go out to a lounge or a party, lets say there are 100 black women, there are about 80 black guys. Why is that? The brain drain and mass incarceration. Black women are more educated than black men on average and when that happens they tend to migrate to urban areas, so basically I meet a ton of chicks from rural areas in NYC. Also, MASS INCARCERATION has hundreds of thousand black men locked up. Therefore, its harder for a black woman to find an eligible black man, than it is for a black man to find an eligible black man.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I dont hate on black women for dating or marrying interacially UNLESS they talk bad about black men, it can really come down to a numbers game.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I dont see why we are making fun on Keke Palmer for defending her blackness from people that wanted to tear her down in comparison to Zendaya. She has every right to, especially if she wasnt coming after black people (or black men) in general.

you know what, this is the wrong thread to actually have this nuanced topic. Guys later cause we gonna get the trolls and the lols, and the incels out. So peace

you know what, this is the wrong thread to actually have this nuanced topic. Guys later cause we gonna get the trolls and the lols, and the incels out. So peace

Ain’t nothing nuanced about that nonsense bruh “black men dislike black woman” sounds like some incel type mess :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Black women ain’t loved yet, they’re the most IMITATED women on earth. Again, the Kardashians built their empire off copying OUR black women. Go outside man

Ain’t nothing nuanced about that nonsense bruh “black men dislike black woman” sounds like some incel type mess :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Black women ain’t loved yet, they’re the most IMITATED women on earth. Again, the Kardashians built their empire off copying OUR black women. Go outside man

a troll x incel type response

where did I say "black men dislike black women"

a troll x incel type response

where did I say "black men dislike black women"

I mean…..
so we ****ting on black women because they are dating white men? You guys do know that due to Mass Incarceration there is a lot more black women than black males right? If she was ****ting on black men then I would get it, but she isnt. All she did was highlight her accomplishments and now yall ****ting on her? smh

this is for incel, troll boy responds with :rofl:

the point I was trying to make was, a group of black men should be in a room with a group of black men making fun of Keke Palmer for defending her accomplishments.

End of story

Later

layziegunts layziegunts You know you are my dude.

But I don't know if looking at a bar/club and comparing the numbers of male/female is a good gauge. For the most part, there will just be more women out at just about any of those types of activities.

Back
Top Bottom