Official Umar Johnson Thread

layziegunts layziegunts You know you are my dude.

But I don't know if looking at a bar/club and comparing the numbers of male/female is a good gauge. For the most part, there will just be more women out at just about any of those types of activities.

you know youre my dude too bro

Take a look at this article.

There are a TON more black women than black men in major urban areas

so we ****ting on black women because they are dating white men? You guys do know that due to Mass Incarceration there is a lot more black women than black males right? If she was ****ting on black men then I would get it, but she isnt. All she did was highlight her accomplishments and now yall ****ting on her? smh

There is a serious dislike for black women in our black male circles and im seeing it more and more each day.

Respect to the brothers that respect black women.
No hate over here my good sir

layziegunts layziegunts why weren't you posted up with sistas in Brasil since you like to "big up black women"

https://niketalk.com/threads/nt-whats-your-plan-for-valentines-day-3.680086/page-3

A2CEF9D0-5627-4F7D-85E9-25BAC6B86AC3.jpeg

6E3C5280-7CC3-430C-A586-5D4311BAFDC2.jpeg

241421C7-36C4-41D3-B645-56AF5507E582.jpeg

It IS funny when somebody is talking, "Black this, black that" and they end up with a non-black person.

That's all folks are saying Brother layziegunts layziegunts
:lol: Layzie used to be #1 proponent of that though, to the point we would roast him about it. what happened? Softening up with age?

*actually better one from this very thread
I rather cheer alone on the things I believe in, which is Pan-Africanism and BLACKNESS and be booed then be a W.E.B Dubious type integrationist negroes like most of the dudes in here.

To be fair if i'm at the olympics i'm smashing any nationality that crosses my path.

Also Layzie I never got that pic of the chunky joint's fake mass :smh:

So funny story in 2014 we were going to hop on a bus in Rio and go to Belo Horizonte for a match between Belgium vs Algeria (I think) then I saw her and her 3 friends (remember we hooked up the previous trip) so that's when I gave her a kiss on the cheek (and took that photo) and then we all said "you know what, forget about this football game" then we all went back to the apartment and WE PARTIED WITH THOSE CHCKS ALL NIGHT

Fellas, go have yall fun lol.

Listen, when I get married it will be with a black woman, the women I go on serious dates with and the woman who I want to build with is only gonna be BLACK

butttttttttttttttt, I dont discriminate when its time for some hanky panky, nah mean? :smile:

My original comment wasnt to see most black men hate black women, but take for example that Keke Palmer thing. All she did was highlight her accomplishments and we got brothers in here tearing her down because she dated a white guy. I wish she dated a black man (I would date her lol), but that doesnt mean she isnt a strong black woman that we shouldnt get behind? Right

Guys, its all love. Big up the black man and big up the black woman.

Listen, when I get married it will be with a black woman, the women I go on serious dates with and the woman who I want to build with is only gonna be BLACK

butttttttttttttttt, I dont discriminate when its time for some hanky panky, nah mean? :smile:

jim-halpert-coffee-time.gif

Back
Top Bottom