Official Umar Johnson Thread

The bunny of the snow is has its dark side

You just learning this? White women been getting these idiot brothers killed since this country came about.

Ask Emmitt Till.

Look up the Rosewood story. Whole town got burned down because of a lying White woman…

Maybe they are trying to breed us out of extinction 👀

I never understood this. A few interracial relationships is not going to "breed out" an entire race.

1 NBA player being married to a white woman is not going to negate the fact that outside the U.S. eg. Africa interracial relationships are super rare. Jamal marrying Emily is not going to turn the Congo white./mixed :lol:

A black person marrying a Chinese will not turn the very homogenous country of China mixed or black. Your race ain't going anywhere.

I never understood this. A few interracial relationships is not going to "breed out" an entire race.

1 NBA player being married to a white woman is not going to negate the fact that outside the U.S. eg. Africa interracial relationships are super rare. Jamal marrying Emily is not going to turn the Congo white./mixed :lol:

A black person marrying a Chinese will not turn the very homogenous country of China mixed or black. Your race ain't going anywhere.

Boys be out here spooked for no reason.

You just learning this? White women been getting these idiot brothers killed since this country came about.

Ask Emmitt Till.

Look up the Rosewood story. Whole town got burned down because of a lying White woman…
This is evident, but ppl act like racism ended with chattel slavery in the US

Bring this back...

good-times.jpg

I remember Umar uploading a video of him gambling on slot machines, losing, and then telling his viewers "the ancestors don't want me to get the money this way, hit the cash app" :lol:
And that was like a year ago, it's incredible that people are still donating given everything else. He's very good at his craft, I just don't think his craft is in the interest of anyone else but his pockets.

Overseas people using the N word always been weird to me

When I was in Brazil, my guide had turned on some 2Pac. Then was like, Tupac is my *****. Caught me off guard.

He didn’t realize/understand the history and context of the word. He explained that everyone says it in Brazil.

I told him, you might want to not say that again to anybody Black from America - in fact, don’t you say it around me, period.

That word doesn’t exist outside of America - that’s why they’re comfortable of saying it.

Last edited:
When I was in Brazil, my guide had turned on some 2Pac. Then was like, Tupac is my *****. Caught me off guard.

He didn’t realize/understand the history and context of the word. He explained that everyone says it in Brazil.

I told him, you might want to not say that again to anybody Black from America - in fact, don’t you say it around me, period.

That word doesn’t exist outside of America - that’s why they’re comfortable of saying it.
They have an equivalent for the N word in Brazil.

negão is their equivalent of the a ending and nor the er​

Not necessarily true. It does exist. It's found wherever the African diaspora exists. If black people were enslaved there, it exists. It may sound, spelled or be pronounced differently, but it exists.

Thank you for that bro. People think that America was the only place that the enslavement of Africans exist.

Not necessarily true. It does exist. It's found wherever the African diaspora exists. If black people were enslaved there, it exists. It may sound, spelled or be pronounced differently, but it exists.

Correct. But the actual word in the context in the music they hear - from an American English - it doesn’t.

Thank you for that bro. People think that America was the only place that the enslavement of Africans exist.

The existence of slavery and the actual word ‘*****’ in the slang content is two different context/conversations and understanding.

Back
Top Bottom