Official Umar Johnson Thread

But my man kept dancing when whatever Devil that made the song exclaimed in a zoo monkey *** n word?
l see what you're saying, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. I don't think they're fucus was on the monkey part as much as it was the n word. Song is mad cringe anyway and was tough to get through

Connect with them on tiktok

Me: NO sparkle wig.

I don't know any urban dances sans the crip/blood walk.
No worries. You can appropriate from other black intent creators…like the gamut of white content creators who pardon the pun ape my ninjas in the zoo.

98% of every corporation lists their social media in their website. Not sure if you're out of touch, ignorant, or both.

98% of every corporation lists their social media in their website. Not sure if you're out of touch, ignorant, or both.

A doctor is not a corporation. I have frequented many physician websites. It is not common for them to post their tik tok and instagram accounts. They aren't nurses.

Doesn't matter what you see, I'm telling you what the majority is. Their social media is linked on their website most times, especially Facebook. Step outside of your bubble.

Doesn't matter what you see, I'm telling you what the majority is. Their social media is linked on their website most times, especially Facebook. Step outside of your bubble.

How often do you go to physician websites.? My "anecdotes" hold more weight than yours considering I'm actually a part of the profession.:rofl:

Fb is becoming more like linked in so I'll buy that but tik tok, nah.

The only doctors I see on Instagram and tik tok are usually satire accounts making fun of the BS they go through on a daily basis.

I don't go to a physicians website, I build the damn things. Lawyers, vets, etc. Nice try tho

I don't go to a physicians website, I build the damn things. Lawyers, vets, etc. Nice try tho

I can't speak on vets, I imagine tik tok and instagram would be a cool place to post sick puppies and gerbils.

Stop tryna make physician tik tok accounts happen. It's not going to happen.

I don't make make anybodys account happen, they do. Just like nobody is recruiting you to make an account, you did.

Social media is linked to everything now it seems. I was logging into a portal for an important document and it asked if I wanted to access it through Google, fb or Instagram. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom