Official Umar Johnson Thread

Just being real, most black people today consider themselves strangers to one another and feel no connection/obligation towards each other. That's until it's time to condemn another race for something, we're all of a sudden "the black community" and must assemble together.

I like what he stands for but l think he doesn't pick up much traction and support bc we're so far removed from the blatant racism. Segregation, lynchings and such.

Black people have white coworkers, bosses, friends, neighbors that are great people. The black person doesn't really want to subscribe to what he's pushing, which is basically segregation.

What happened to the two women Umar supposedly married? :lol:
Got traded before the deadline.
f53e3ae83172f058235eafd65d5da97e.1000x500x1.jpg

"I don't care what you think about me"

Fam why did you make this video then :lol:

This is what I meant when I said he has a different type of humor

EYE think he is just having fun with the situation.

I could be wrong but just knowing how he moves online, I think he is just leaning into the joke. (That everyone is winking at).

Respect Kayfabe

This is what I meant when I said he has a different type of humor

EYE think he is just having fun with the situation.

I could be wrong but just knowing how he moves online, I think he is just leaning into the joke. (That everyone is winking at).

Respect Kayfabe
That plus it's free promo.

Just being real, most black people today consider themselves strangers to one another and feel no connection/obligation towards each other. That's until it's time to condemn another race for something, we're all of a sudden "the black community" and must assemble together.

I like what he stands for but l think he doesn't pick up much traction and support bc we're so far removed from the blatant racism. Segregation, lynchings and such.

Black people have white coworkers, bosses, friends, neighbors that are great people. The black person doesn't really want to subscribe to what he's pushing, which is basically segregation.

fact of the matter is that Umar and other people in the black "conscious" community advise independence & not putting our freedom & well being at the hand of someone else. What i've realized is that a lot of black people who claim to be pro black are in love with the idea of whiteness.

They long to be viewed as equals in their eyes, they want apologies & hugs from white people, they want to be accepted in their circles, in a lot of cases most of their "black" ideologies have been manufactured by white academics :lol: .

Last 5 years showed me everything i needed to know in regards to blacks as a whole, There is no way we're collectively moving in Unison ever again. At this point you have to find like minded individuals & build small community after small community .

Black people as a whole are split on entirely to many important issues to really be teaming up with everyone.

fact of the matter is that Umar and other people in the black "conscious" community advise independence & not putting our freedom & well being at the hand of someone else. What i've realized is that a lot of black people who claim to be pro black are in love with the idea of whiteness.

They long to be viewed as equals in their eyes, they want apologies & hugs from white people, they want to be accepted in their circles, in a lot of cases most of their "black" ideologies have been manufactured by white academics :lol: .

Last 5 years showed me everything i needed to know in regards to blacks as a whole, There is no way we're collectively moving in Unison ever again. At this point you have to find like minded individuals & build small community after small community .

Black people as a whole are split on entirely to many important issues to really be teaming up with everyone.

It's not just black people. There are culture wars within the white community as well. When said attempts to unify a group is approached with segregation and exclusion of others, not everyone is going to be on board.

It's not just black people. There are culture wars within the white community as well. When said attempts to unify a group is approached with segregation and exclusion of others, not everyone is going to be on board.

At this point i'm 100% fine with that, trying to get everyone on board leads to nothing but failures & headaches

Let's keep it 💯. Black folk moving in unison is a myth.

You will always have black folk sabotaging other black folk for personal gain or out of jealousy :smh:

Exactly.

The color of our skin does not define us.

We are a group of human beings who are socially, culturally, and politically, categorized - by other human beings - by the color of our skin.

We are not a group of human beings who are socially, culturally, and politically, defined - by other human beings - by the color of our skin.

Race is a myth. Always has been.

Skin color, when it comes to being human:

matrix-there-is-no-spoon (1).gif

Character is what matters Fam.

Reminds me of the whole "We gotta do better", "Black on Black Crime", "He/ She set us 500 years back", narratives.

Stay trying to lock us in to the lowest common denominator :lol:

"Race" is a societal construct

Anyway, it's sad how some black folk don't explore interests and hobbies because "it's not acting black". The conditioning to be a certain way because of your "race" is wild to me. You have people that buy Jordans religiously because it's the black thing to do and don't bother to explore other options

America loves the mindless consumption of black folk. We don't produce. Just consume and producers in any society wield the power

Take hip hop for example. How is an art form that we created yet we don't have any say or control in it after all these years. We have these music labels and non black execs profiting more than these artists

And I'll never forget this foolery. Damn near have folks dancing for their supper with the promise of a record deal like they are doing you a favor. Not going to get into religion but we are damn near wandering in the desert aimlessly with no sense of direction. Just being used and discarded for the benefit of others. The wealth of others being built on our backs :smh:

One of my pet peeves is when people make extreme comments in attempts to make their point no matter how partially valid they may be.

"We have no say or control in it" is just wrong. There are a ton of independent artists out there and black execs.

Furthermore ,it's not just black artists. The music industry is known for being in predatory relationships with plenty of nonblack artists.

Musicians as a whole should be empowered to take control and ownership of their product.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom