Official Umar Johnson Thread

If someone was always talking **** about gay people and I caught them hooking up with a gay person, I'd record their *** as well. It's not that weird that someone felt the need to record this. :lol:

If someone was always talking **** about gay people and I caught them hooking up with a gay person, I'd record their *** as well. It's not that weird that someone felt the need to record this. :lol:
But you been weird in here about this situation, so honestly I wouldn't expect less of you

But you been weird in here about this situation, so honestly I wouldn't expect less of you

Weird? I think the irony is hilarious. Nothing weird about it.

What's weird is people going so hard to cape for this idiot. :rofl:

Last edited:

That's what he does.

He loiters in threads of personalities that he can't stand just to type things that he feels will win him a Nobel Piece Prize.

Umar
Kevin Samuels
ROgan

He is always one of the most active posters yet he pretends he can't stand those dudes.

He ain't the only one though.

Last edited:
He's never intentionally joked or ran with ANYTHING humorous. The closest is when he insults or takes shots at people/groups.

I don't understand how this is ya'll missed this. How many times you seen a video of him laughing?

He doesn't even get that most people are joking about this...dude blocked that NoContextDrUmar twitter page as soon as he got wind of it a few years ago.

Weird? I think the irony is hilarious. Nothing weird about it.

What's weird is people going so hard to cape for this idiot. :rofl:

The real problem nobody is talking about is the fact that Umar is spending his money at the institution of white supremacy, gentrification, and redlining that is the American Mall. Why is he not participating in the economic empowerment of Black people in America?

/s

Doesn't sound like he took the leak well.

And if we're honest, this whole situation would've ended up on Fox News if he were as famous as he thinks he is, just so they can run with the narrative that there's a Black equivalent to the KKK. It's no secret that a lot of what Umar says about interracial relationships would get plenty of nods in sundown towns (for very different reasons but who cares, as long as people stay where they belong?)

From the beginning it looked like he was telling her "yeah that's it" or something similar, as in when she pulled up his ig to see how popular he is. Just funny that he has to defend himself.

I'm probably the most popular voice :rofl:

My man sounds like a bizarro black version of Donald Trump. Imbecile

Yea but most times I've heard this it's been directed at Muslims.

"You scared of the corner store cause it's full of them A-rabs"

You speak on how you find it disrespectful to Muslims to be called ‘A-rabs’, even after I just explained to you about your generalizations, you dismiss it and say/do it again. :lol:

Last edited:
You speak on how you find it disrespectful to Muslims to be called ‘A-rabs’, even after I just explained to you about your generalizations, you dismiss it and say/do it again. :lol:

The pronunciation like that has always seemed racist to me. I feel like people are mispronouncing it on purpose. It's not just black people. Rednecks pronounce it that way usually when they have something bad or stereotypical to say about Muslims.

My brother's wife is a Christian "arab" you didn't teach me anything. I'm just saying when I hear it it's usually directed at muslims.

Back
Top Bottom