Official Umar Johnson Thread

I kinda understand cuz people don't bother to fact check anything.

They just run with what they see/hear at face value

Umar afraid to interact with white women from here on out for fear of being recorded

Son finna have to use self check out at the stores :lol:
So many people will run with the most juicy story and don't care about the facts.

Most people didn't believe it the optics were just too funny not to go there/run with it.

Umar has taken pictures with white people before. One picture in particular went viral of him and a white couple I think who I'm assuming was at one of his events but he didn't hug/get super close like with the black people. People were posting comparisons :lol:

Most people didn't believe it the optics were just too funny not to go there/run with it.

Umar has taken pictures with white people before. One picture in particular went viral of him and a white couple I think who I'm assuming was at one of his events but he didn't hug/get super close like with the black people. People were posting comparisons :lol:

That's not Afrikan Ooomar. That's very not Afrikan. He needs to turn in all his koofies and dashikis and have his honorary Congolese citizenship revoked ASAP.

I kinda understand cuz people don't bother to fact check anything.

They just run with what they see/hear at face value

Umar afraid to interact with white women from here on out for fear of being recorded

Son finna have to use self check out at the stores :lol:

Remember when it was Umar is watching you…

Now it’s, Umar is being watched :lol:

He going have to keep 10 feet away from snow bunnies at all cost :lol:

Back
Top Bottom